PDA

View Full Version : Can't Import, Q&A Answered

TJ_Eckleburg
08-07-2009, 11:21 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
Hold'em Manager Trial 1.08.04

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
PokerStars, I haven't tried any other sites

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
Yes, I have the correct hand history import folder as the only one in "current import folders"

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
Yes, when I'm playing a .txt file will pop up in the correct folder, which is being imported, but nothing's coming into the database and the HUD isn't popping up

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
I don't think so

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
I haven't attempted this yet, this is the first DB started up from downloading the trial version

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
I got this to pop up once but now I can't find it and I can't make it pop up again

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
I'm using Windows XP

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
yes

Eagerly awaiting getting this figured out, I'm hemorrhaging cash trying to set this up and play at the same time, lol

TJ_Eckleburg
08-07-2009, 11:42 PM
I received an email saying to download the 1.09 update, which I did.

Now I can't even open HEM.

When I click on the shortcut on my desktop, it says that it's encountered an error and needs to close.

Then it prompts to send or not send to Microsoft.

Any help appreciated

fozzy71
08-08-2009, 12:26 AM
Is HM properly updated to 1.09 beta 23a? Check the title bar of of HM. If it isn't beta 23a, please reboot your computer, clear your browser cache or use a different browser, download and install the latest update 1.09.Beta 23a again - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe