PDA

View Full Version : hud importing from 3 of my 4 tables but not the last on ftp

munger
08-07-2009, 10:15 PM
I am currently playing 4 tables on Full tilt. HEM is importing from 3 of the tables and hud is working fine on those tables but the last one isnt. I tried using table finder but that didnt work either. I have also installed the latest beta.

fozzy71
08-07-2009, 10:35 PM
If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73) If it is on, please turn it off and reboot.

If that doesn't help, please answer these questions. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174)

munger
08-08-2009, 03:01 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
1.09 beta 23a professional omaha

2) a. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?

full tilt and i dont know i only play on full tilt

b. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?

yes

4) Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the correct folder.
they are going to the correct folder

5) So by now you should have confirmed in answering each question that you have setup the folders correctly and the hands are appearing in the correct folder.

Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? the hands import from some tables but not others. hud recognized the tables but because no hands are being imported it cant put the stats up

5a) If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database.

6) Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work?

yes

7) If you open the hand history files, are they written in English? Note that they should be.
they are
8) Make sure UAC is disabled and unselect it and restart if it is.

it is disabled

netsrak
08-09-2009, 11:34 AM
The FTP client sometimes locks files you reopen during a session.
Only workaround is to delete the files in the handhistory folder of ftp manually or move them to a different folder.