PDA

View Full Version : HEM and Maxiplay, HUD does not work

Fletchdad
11-22-2011, 04:18 AM
My HUD works for all other sites, so I am setting it up right I guess. I also looked at the Entraction network setup in the HEM FAQ page (Entraction is where Maxiplay is), and did exactly how it said, my HEM imports the files BUT no HUD and the table is not in my table manager.

Help??

Patvs
11-22-2011, 04:33 AM
Delete the file Program Files/RVG Software/HoldemManager/Config/exenames.txt
Then try the TableFinder: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD

Fletchdad
11-22-2011, 05:28 AM
Once again, quality help that works!!!

Thanks.

PorcupinPK
11-23-2011, 11:07 AM
For me it's not working... I solved the problem for two days (don't know how, it stopped by itsfelf), then it happens again - importing goes properly, but HUD is appearing only on one table, not by every player, on the rest there is nothing. I Tried to reinstal HM, still nothing. I play on ongame network. Can you help me?

Patvs
11-24-2011, 01:38 AM
On which Ongame skin do you play?
On what type of tables?

Setup the seating preferences: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating
And try the tablefinder again (for each table)

PorcupinPK
11-24-2011, 08:43 AM
I play on those standard skin from heypoker, I believe it looks like on all ongame rooms. I play cash games FR.

Changing database helped after first crash, and now too. It crashed second time when I entered into my last database for notes, then I returned to my new one and the same problem happend again. Now it's working fine, but I don't want to happen it again...

netsrak
11-24-2011, 09:41 AM
What do you mean with crashing? A database should never crash during normal use.

PorcupinPK
11-24-2011, 12:22 PM
I meant problem which about I wrote earlier - HUD appearing only on one table not by every player, on rest nothing or something like -/-/-/.

Patvs
11-25-2011, 03:14 AM
Try creating a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager
and reimport your hands

PorcupinPK
11-25-2011, 06:58 AM
What, as I said already did and it worked. But still I would like to solve that problem so I won't have to fight with HM again. Becouse of creating new database I loose all notes, when I enter on my older database for notes and then come back to new one there is again that problem with HUD. Or is there any other option to copy notes without entering into older database?

Patvs
11-26-2011, 12:20 AM
In the old database: options--> notes--> export notes.

In the new database reimport the handhistories first.
Then import the notes.

PorcupinPK
11-26-2011, 06:52 AM
Entering to old database makes HUD crashing in new database, so I guess I just have to make those notes from beggining. Still, do you have any idea why is there that problem in my HM?

Patvs
11-28-2011, 01:43 AM
It's either a corrupt database, or a corrupt HoldemManager installation.

You state the "HUD crashes in the new database". Can't you still just click on options--> notes--> export notes?
Or is it HoldemManager that crashes before you have time to export the notes?