PDA

View Full Version : HUD stopped from one session to the next

garnet04
08-07-2009, 06:05 PM
) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
only use pokerstars

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
yes - i do this each time i open Holdem Manager

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
yes and it worked fine until recently. It may be coincidental, but pokerstars had a minor update about the time (i think) HUD stopped working

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
yes

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
no

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
have not tried, i do not want a new database

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
The table manager shows the correct table but not any numbers

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
using xp pro

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
yes

Direct Link to This FAQ

fozzy71
08-07-2009, 06:25 PM
) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
only use pokerstars

Please update to the latest beta from the link in my signature.

If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73) If it is on, please turn it off and reboot.

If that doesn't help, please answer these questions. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174)

garnet04
08-08-2009, 12:24 AM
The beta update solved the problem. I think the problem originated with the recent pokerstars update. thanks

DonkeyFishFight
08-08-2009, 08:25 AM
I have the exact same issue. The only thing that differs is that I'm using HEM version 1.09 beta 21, and Windows Vista (with UAC OFF).

I've attempted to use the suggested beta update, but when I do so I get the following message:

The package was unable to replace the following file:C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\HoldemManager.exe

And I checked to make sure that the file was located in that specific folder. Any ideas?

fozzy71
08-08-2009, 08:45 AM
I have the exact same issue. The only thing that differs is that I'm using HEM version 1.09 beta 21, and Windows Vista (with UAC OFF).

I've attempted to use the suggested beta update, but when I do so I get the following message:

The package was unable to replace the following file:C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\HoldemManager.exe

And I checked to make sure that the file was located in that specific folder. Any ideas?

You must update to beta 23a.

Clear your web cache, reboot, download the update again with a different browser or to a different downloads folder. Run the update right away, before you start up HM again.

DonkeyFishFight
08-08-2009, 09:15 AM
You must update to beta 23a.

Clear your web cache, reboot, download the update again with a different browser or to a different downloads folder. Run the update right away, before you start up HM again.

I did this and that solved the problem. Thanks for the help and quick reply.

garnet04
08-09-2009, 11:32 PM
do you think the poker stars update caused the problem?

fozzy71
08-09-2009, 11:48 PM
do you think the poker stars update caused the problem?

They added a 'USD' to the hand histories and tournament summaries. It affected every HM (and PT3) user that played on Pokerstars and doesn't bypass the stars auto-updates.