PDA

View Full Version : Observed hands and stuff

Demeis
08-26-2008, 04:20 PM
I had this problem from the beginning but now I need a solution.
I am datamining ipoker and then I import them with HM. I see HM download them.
But I am unable to find any hand or information about the hands observed or the players.
I can only see my own hands and the hands played by other VS me ( that is the problem I had form the beginning ).

Frankly, I dont get what I am missing. ( no filters ).

fabio
08-26-2008, 05:25 PM
Can you tell me what you would like to do, so I can help you more specific

Demeis
08-26-2008, 05:32 PM
I would like to see hands played by everybody, ( and not only vs me ... )
I would like to see hands datamined ( and in this case it is related with the first request )
I would like to see a phud of players on tables when I have hands about them, even if I am not at the table.

morny
08-26-2008, 05:50 PM
I would like to see hands played by everybody

You can, every person that is mined is in the database, click on change name and choose their username instead of your own and youll see all their hands vs everybody

You can also see all the players stats via the Players TAB

I would like to see hands datamined
As i already mentioned every hand mined is available by selecting the player. However you cant just see all the hands for everybody you need to look at them one person at a time.

I would like to see a phud of players on tables when I have hands about them, even if I am not at the table.
This is available on some sites but not all. Simply because some sites spawn HH file when you open the table even if your not sitting, these sites such as Ongame,Pacific,Betfair,Stars and Full Tilt. However its a difficult process to get the HH information when the files dont span but were working on it.

Have a read of the FAQs as it goes into detail on all of this stuff.

Demeis
08-26-2008, 06:11 PM
About the hud with datamined hands , I am playing on Titan. So is there a problem ? if I have to read something, I will do it later, I was hoping it would be easy.

About the player Tab, I had to run something to finally see more than nothing ^^ ( I have yet forgotten what it was btw )

morny
08-26-2008, 06:34 PM
Titan is on Ipoker isnt it, if so then you cant see stats while sitting out.

About the player Tab, I had to run something to finally see more than nothing ^^ ( I have yet forgotten what it was btw )

Im not sure what you mean, can you explain more please:o

aLLinJeKonT
10-02-2008, 01:09 PM
Hi there,

I dun know if I am to late to post a Q in this post. Anyway, I have the same problem. I can't find the players in the Players Tab. Though it does say that I've got 991 players. I do play the 8max tables on Ipoker so it might be that the players are maybe not recognized. I wish u could help me out here by telling me what to do, to find these players. Thank you very much

morny
10-02-2008, 01:17 PM
Please post the screenshot of the filters you have set on the players TAB before you press the run report button

fabio
10-02-2008, 01:17 PM
Just click on Run Report :)

aLLinJeKonT
10-02-2008, 01:27 PM
Yah well thank you very much for the quick reply. After I was done with that mail I was checking it once again and I now know, wut I did wrong. I had my min. hand on 10k so that's why prolly nobody showed up....Thanx again for the quick reply. :)