PDA

View Full Version : will not accept my serial number

Jimmyncr
11-21-2011, 05:42 PM
The only way I can use HM2 is with the Try button. After the last 2 updates will not accept my serial number. Also I just bought Leak buster and have not been able to find, or download, this app. Can someone help.

sideshow
11-22-2011, 03:25 PM
Hi,

Delete: C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\Holdem Manager 2.lic and then update to this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_2_Update.exe then restart and you should be able to use HM2

if you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/130/HowToSeeHiddenFilesInWindows

if you continue to have registration issues, please send your Reg.log file.
XP:
c:\documents and settings\{username}\application data\HoldemManager
7/vista
c:\users\{username}\appdata\roaming\HoldemManager

For both, you have to show hidden files:
XP:
Open My Computer or Windows Explorer
Click Tools/Folder Options/File Types
Check Show Hidden Files
Click ok

In regards to leakbuster this app is only available in no limit leakbuster and omaha will be coming soon.

Thanks

Jimmyncr
11-22-2011, 04:56 PM
I did what you ask me to, but when I tried to "run" the update download and Install I get a warning the says error opening for writing, with abort-ignore at the bottom. and I will not run the download.

Jimmyncr
11-23-2011, 01:32 PM
After I got HM2 finally downloaded and tried to insert the serial i got the Validation Notice. The serial number could not be used to unlock the software. Some please help this is the worst software I have ever downloaded.

udbrky
11-25-2011, 04:46 AM
Please email your reg.log to us

Where is:
My log file
7: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\
Showing hidden files and sytem files and folders: How to show hidden files in Windows 7 (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial151.html)
XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager
Showing hidden files and sytem files and folders: Microsoft Corporation (http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/win_fcab_show_file_extensions.mspx?mfr=true)

In regards to the update issue, this is a firewall/antivirus issue

Please add holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncapps.exe, postgres.exe, pg_ctl.exe and hmupdate.exe (available only during an update) to the list of exceptions in your firewall and antivirus.

Please use the direct download link for now:

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_2_Beta.exe

shahrad
11-26-2011, 12:41 AM
I have same issue. Nothing helps, adding to exceptions (firewall, antivirus), running as administrator, creating licdebug, deleting HM2.lic....nothing helps.

Jimmyncr
11-26-2011, 10:37 AM
[QUOTE=udbrky;764701]Please email your reg.log to us

udbrky I do not know how to email a reg.log. Can you help me with this. Firstly where is the reg.log.

Jimmyncr
11-27-2011, 01:16 PM
As Ive stated I dont know how to access a reg.log or a crash log. Now my days on the trial have run out and I cant even access my HM2 or LB. Ive bought 3 programs, HM2,LB,and SNG Wizard and cannot use them. Ive received a E-mail from Chris Brikey and have done all the deleting of the config folder but still dont understand the HM2 crash log. Am I suppose to send the HM2 crash log to the forum. Can someone please help or give me refunds for 3 software programs.

udbrky
11-27-2011, 11:35 PM
Please email hm2support@holdemmanager.com so that we can set up a teamviewer session.

We need both of you to tell us when the best times are and your time zones.

You'll need to show hidden and system files if you do not have access to the files. That's the links I provided above.

Jimmyncr
11-28-2011, 11:09 AM
udbrky --this is what was e-mailed to me,Date: 2011-11-22 16:43:13
HM2 Crash Log Contents Below:

User Email: jhnixcr@gmail.com
Build Info: 2.0.0.5722
User Description: Trying to put serial number in HM2

Log File Contents:

00:00.031 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Logger was created successfully.
00:00.031 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Creating module catalog.
00:00.031 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Configuring module catalog.
00:00.031 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Creating Unity container.
00:00.078 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Configuring the Unity container.
00:00.124 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.ConfigureContainer] Adding UnityBootstrapperExtension to container.
00:00.234 [Main:Bootstrapper.ConfigureContainer] ConfigureContainer loaded in 125 ms
00:00.234 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Configuring ServiceLocator singleton.
00:00.234 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Configuring region adapters.
00:00.265 [Main:Bootstrapper.ConfigureRegionAdapterMappings] ConfigureRegionAdapterMappings loaded in 31 ms
00:00.265 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Configuring default region behaviors.
00:00.265 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Registering Framework Exception Types.
00:00.280 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Creating the shell.
00:00.670 [Main:Bootstrapper.ApplyTheme] ApplyTheme loaded in 109 ms
00:01.138 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Setting the RegionManager.
00:01.138 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Updating Regions.
00:01.201 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Initializing the shell.
00:01.201 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Initializing modules.
00:01.263 [Main:Bootstrapper.InitializeLayoutManager] InitializeLayoutManager loaded in 47 ms
00:01.326 [Main:ModuleManager.HandleModuleTypeLoadingError] Failed to load type for module ConfigurationModule. Error was: Unable to find the specified file..
00:01.341 [Main:App.App_DispatcherUnhandledException] Exception: Microsoft.Practices.Composite.Modularity.ModuleTyp eLoadingException: Failed to load type for module ConfigurationModule. Error was: Unable to find the specified file.. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Unable to find the specified file.
at Microsoft.Practices.Composite.Modularity.AssemblyR esolver.LoadAssemblyFrom(String assemblyFilePath)
at Microsoft.Practices.Composite.Modularity.FileModul eTypeLoader.LoadModuleType(ModuleInfo moduleInfo)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Microsoft.Practices.Composite.Modularity.ModuleMan ager.HandleModuleTypeLoadingError(ModuleInfo moduleInfo, Exception exception)
at Microsoft.Practices.Composite.Modularity.FileModul eTypeLoader.LoadModuleType(ModuleInfo moduleInfo)
at Microsoft.Practices.Composite.Modularity.ModuleMan ager.LoadModuleTypes(IEnumerable`1 moduleInfos)
at Microsoft.Practices.Composite.UnityExtensions.Unit yBootstrapper.InitializeModules()
at HoldemManager.Bootstrapper.InitializeModules()
at Microsoft.Practices.Composite.UnityExtensions.Unit yBootstrapper.Run(Boolean runWithDefaultConfiguration)
at HoldemManager.App.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1(Object unused)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.Internal RealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCat chWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
at Microsoft.Practices.Composite.Modularity.ModuleMan ager.HandleModuleTypeLoadingError(ModuleInfo moduleInfo, Exception exception)
at Microsoft.Practices.Composite.Modularity.ModuleMan ager.LoadModuleTypes(IEnumerable`1 moduleInfos)
at Microsoft.Practices.Composite.UnityExtensions.Unit yBootstrapper.InitializeModules()
at HoldemManager.Bootstrapper.InitializeModules()
at Microsoft.Practices.Composite.UnityExtensions.Unit yBootstrapper.Run(Boolean runWithDefaultConfiguration)
at HoldemManager.App.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1(Object unused)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.Internal RealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCat chWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
00:02.730 [Main:HMDataGrid.HMDataGrid_IsVisibleChanged] : True

udbrky
11-28-2011, 10:13 PM
Please delete everything except for the database and config folders in
7: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\
Showing hidden files and unhide system files: How to show hidden files in Windows 7 (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial151.html)
Showing hidden files and unhide system files: Microsoft Corporation (http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/win_fcab_show_file_extensions.mspx?mfr=true)
uninstall, reinstall

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_2_Setup.exe
Please add holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncapps.exe, postgres.exe, pg_ctl.exe and hmupdate.exe (available only during an update) to the list of exceptions in your firewall and antivirus.

Jimmyncr
11-29-2011, 07:19 PM
I did the list of requirements and once again I got "The serial number could not be used to unlock the software" One other thing I am unable to add hudfuncapps.exe and pg_ctl.exe to the firewall exceptions, are they included inside the HM2 pack or software on there own. When I try to add them and hit the add button, Windows 7 just list the programs that have been downloaded. There is no place to type in the names. Udbrky is there anyway to contact you on Skype, I know your very busy, but maybe this would help. Jimmy

udbrky
11-29-2011, 09:00 PM
Your reg.log file is in

Where is:
My log file
Showing hidden files and sytem files and folders: How to show hidden files in Windows 7 (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial151.html)
Showing hidden files and sytem files and folders: Microsoft Corporation (http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/win_fcab_show_file_extensions.mspx?mfr=true)

Please PM it to me so there is no delay in my receiving it if I am awake.

TrojkaT
11-30-2011, 04:24 PM
udbrky i have the smae problem, i dont know what can i do now i send you to PM my reg file

regards

Jimmyncr
12-01-2011, 06:50 PM
udbrky Chris ask if Thurs. or Friday afternoon was ok for the Team viewer session. Its Thursday afternoon and no one has contacted me and when I email support, it tells me they are busy. Ive tried not to get upset but cant stand being ignored after spending my hard earned money. Can you or Chris or someone get back to me. Thanks Jimmy Nix

udbrky
12-16-2011, 07:15 AM
PM me with your availability and time zone.

Please download this version of TV:

http://www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer

I can do one probably in 7-8 hours.

Troj,

email your reg.log to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

Where is:
My log file

Jimmyncr
12-16-2011, 08:24 AM
Thanks for you help. Everything is working great in my HM2. I appreciate your support Jimmy

udbrky
12-17-2011, 01:06 AM
You're welcome, glad it's working now.

juano
11-01-2012, 03:06 PM
You're welcome, glad it's working now.
I HAVE THIS PROBLEM.
20:03:46.040 [Main:1 - UnityBootstrapper.Run] Log Started giovedì 1 novembre 2012 20:03:46
20:03:46.040 [Main:1 - UnityBootstrapper.Run] Creating module catalog.
20:03:46.040 [Main:1 - UnityBootstrapper.Run] Configuring module catalog.
20:03:46.040 [Main:1 - UnityBootstrapper.Run] Creating Unity container.
20:03:46.086 [Main:1 - UnityBootstrapper.Run] Configuring the Unity container.
20:03:46.086 [Main:1 - UnityBootstrapper.ConfigureContainer] Adding UnityBootstrapperExtension to container.
20:03:46.164 [Main:1 - Bootstrapper.ConfigureContainer] ConfigureContainer loaded in 78 ms
20:03:46.164 [Main:1 - UnityBootstrapper.Run] Configuring ServiceLocator singleton.
20:03:46.164 [Main:1 - UnityBootstrapper.Run] Configuring region adapters.
20:03:46.180 [Main:1 - Bootstrapper.ConfigureRegionAdapterMappings] ConfigureRegionAdapterMappings loaded in 16 ms
20:03:46.180 [Main:1 - UnityBootstrapper.Run] Configuring default region behaviors.
20:03:46.180 [Main:1 - UnityBootstrapper.Run] Registering Framework Exception Types.
20:03:46.196 [Main:1 - UnityBootstrapper.Run] Creating the shell.
20:03:46.196 [Main:1 - Bootstrapper.CreateShell] HM2 Version: 2.0.0.7318
20:03:46.398 [Main:1 - Bootstrapper.ApplyTheme] ApplyTheme loaded in 78 ms
20:03:46.398 [Main:1 - MiniConfiguration.get_CurrentCulture] Windows culture is it-IT
20:03:46.648 [Main:1 - Shell..ctor] WPF Rendering Tier: 2
20:03:46.648 [Main:1 - UnityBootstrapper.Run] Setting the RegionManager.
20:03:46.648 [Main:1 - UnityBootstrapper.Run] Updating Regions.
20:03:46.695 [Main:1 - UnityBootstrapper.Run] Initializing the shell.
20:03:46.695 [Main:1 - UnityBootstrapper.Run] Initializing modules.
20:03:46.742 [Main:1 - Bootstrapper.InitializeLayoutManager] InitializeLayoutManager loaded in 31 ms
20:03:46.788 [Main:1 - ConfigurationServiceModule.Initialize] ConfigurationModule loading...
20:03:46.835 [Main:1 - ConfigurationService.Load] ConfigurationService loading...
20:03:46.835 [Main:1 - ConfigurationService..ctor] HM2 Licensing Revsion: lucky 0.17
20:03:46.835 [Main:1 - ConfigurationService..ctor] Checking package integrity... PASS
20:04:49.131 [Main:1 - ConfigurationService..ctor] Could not execute required license from helper: A valid license could not be obtained for 'Hold'em Manager'. Please contact PASG, LLC for assistance. (Website = forums.holdemmanager.com, Email = hm2support@holdemmanager.com)

Reason:
No licenses found in the suggestion cache.

No compiled licenses found.

No licenses found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2.

Could not validate license "Purchased Edition (HM2-)" in C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\Holdem Manager 2.lic.
License has not been unlocked with a serial number.

Could not validate license "Purchased Edition (HM2-)" in HMLicense.
License has not been unlocked with a serial number.

Could not validate license "Evaluation Edition (TRY-)" in C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\Holdem Manager 2.lic.
Could not register license.
Could not register with the server.
Connessione sottostante chiusa: Errore imprevisto durante un'operazione di ricezione.. --> Connessione sottostante chiusa: Errore imprevisto durante un'operazione di ricezione.. --> Impossibile leggere dati dalla connessione del trasporto: Connessione in corso interrotta forzatamente dall'host remoto. --> Connessione in corso interrotta forzatamente dall'host remoto
Connessione sottostante chiusa: Errore imprevisto durante un'operazione di ricezione.. --> Connessione sottostante chiusa: Errore imprevisto durante un'operazione di ricezione.. --> Impossibile leggere dati dalla connessione del trasporto: Connessione in corso interrotta forzatamente dall'host remoto. --> Connessione in corso interrotta forzatamente dall'host remoto
The form was closed before the operation was completed.
Did not accept terms of the trial.

Could not validate license "Evaluation Edition (TRY-)" in HMLicense.
The form was closed before the operation was completed.
Did not register. ---->
20:04:50.104 [Main:1 - ConfigurationService.autoDetectClientSeating] Preferred Seating: Attempting to detect stars seating at
20:04:50.144 [Main:1 - ConfigurationService.get_CurrentCulture] Windows culture is it-IT
20:04:50.144 [Main:1 - ConfigurationService..ctor] ConfigurationService loaded.
20:04:50.144 [Main:1 - ConfigurationServiceModule.RegisterViewsAndService s] RegisterViewsAndServices in 63340 ms
20:04:50.144 [Main:1 - ConfigurationServiceModule.Initialize] ConfigurationModule loaded in 63356 ms
20:04:50.174 [Main:1 - PokerModule.Initialize] PokerModule loading...
20:04:51.058 [Main:1 - PokerModule.RegisterViewsAndServices] RegisterViewsAndServices in 0 ms
20:04:51.058 [Main:1 - PokerManager..ctor] PokerManager initializing...
20:04:51.229 [Main:1 - ConfigurationService.get_DatabaseServer] DatabaseServer=
20:04:51.229 [Main:1 - ConfigurationService.get_DatabasePort] DatabasePort=
20:04:51.229 [Main:1 - ConfigurationService.get_DatabaseUser] DatabaseUser=
20:04:51.229 [Main:1 - ConfigurationService.get_DatabasePassword] DatabasePassword=postgrespass
20:04:51.229 [Main:1 - ConfigurationService.GetRegistryValue] DatabaseName=HoldemManager2-2
20:04:51.229 [Main:1 - DatabaseValidator.ValidDatabaseFound] starts
20:04:51.229 [Main:1 - DatabaseValidator.ValidDatabaseFound] starts
20:04:51.245 [Main:1 - DatabaseValidator.ValidPostgreSQLDatabaseFound] DatabaseName=HoldemManager2-2
20:04:52.243 [Main:1 - PostgresqlDatabase..ctor] Database Version: 8.4.7
20:04:52.992 [Main:1 - DatabaseValidator.ValidPostgreSQLDatabaseFound] before TestConnection
20:04:52.992 [Main:1 - PostgresqlDatabaseManager.TestConnection] connectionString=SERVER=127.0.0.1;PORT=5432;UID=po stgres;PWD=postgrespass;POOLING=True;
20:04:53.039 [Main:1 - PostgresqlDatabaseManager.TestConnection] Success
20:04:53.039 [Main:1 - DatabaseValidator.ValidPostgreSQLDatabaseFound] TestConnection=True
20:04:53.273 [Main:1 - ConfigurationService.GetRegistryValue] DefaultDatabaseParentFolder=
20:04:53.788 [Main:1 - DatabaseValidator.ValidDatabaseFound] validDatabaseFound=False
20:04:53.788 [Main:1 - ConfigurationService.SetRegistryValue] DatabasePassword=postgresspass
20:04:53.788 [Main:1 - DatabaseValidator.ValidDatabaseFound] Trying alternate password.
20:04:53.788 [Main:1 - DatabaseValidator.ValidDatabaseFound] starts
20:04:53.788 [Main:1 - DatabaseValidator.ValidPostgreSQLDatabaseFound] DatabaseName=HoldemManager2-2
20:04:53.788 [Main:1 - DatabaseValidator.ValidPostgreSQLDatabaseFound] before TestConnection
20:04:53.788 [Main:1 - PostgresqlDatabaseManager.TestConnection] connectionString=SERVER=127.0.0.1;PORT=5432;UID=po stgres;PWD=postgresspass;POOLING=True;
20:04:53.819 [Main:1 - PostgresqlDatabaseManager.TestConnection] connectionString=SERVER=127.0.0.1;PORT=5432;UID=po stgres;PWD=postgresspass;POOLING=True;DATABASE='po stgres';
20:04:53.850 [Main:1 - PostgresqlDatabaseManager.TestConnection] Error: FATAL: 28000: password authentication failed for user "postgres"
20:04:53.850 [Main:1 - DatabaseValidator.ValidPostgreSQLDatabaseFound] TestConnection=False
20:04:53.850 [Main:1 - DatabaseValidator.ValidDatabaseFound] validDatabaseFound=False
20:04:53.850 [Main:1 - DatabaseValidator.ValidDatabaseFound] Alternate password failed.
20:04:53.850 [Main:1 - ConfigurationService.SetRegistryValue] DatabasePassword=dbpass
20:04:53.850 [Main:1 - DatabaseValidator.ValidDatabaseFound] Trying alternate password.
20:04:53.850 [Main:1 - DatabaseValidator.ValidDatabaseFound] starts
20:04:53.850 [Main:1 - DatabaseValidator.ValidPostgreSQLDatabaseFound] DatabaseName=HoldemManager2-2
20:04:53.850 [Main:1 - DatabaseValidator.ValidPostgreSQLDatabaseFound] before TestConnection
20:04:53.850 [Main:1 - PostgresqlDatabaseManager.TestConnection] connectionString=SERVER=127.0.0.1;PORT=5432;UID=po stgres;PWD=dbpass;POOLING=True;
20:04:53.866 [Main:1 - PostgresqlDatabaseManager.TestConnection] connectionString=SERVER=127.0.0.1;PORT=5432;UID=po stgres;PWD=dbpass;POOLING=True;DATABASE='postgres' ;
20:04:53.881 [Main:1 - PostgresqlDatabaseManager.TestConnection] Error: FATAL: 28000: password authentication failed for user "postgres"
20:04:53.881 [Main:1 - DatabaseValidator.ValidPostgreSQLDatabaseFound] TestConnection=False
20:04:53.881 [Main:1 - DatabaseValidator.ValidDatabaseFound] validDatabaseFound=False
20:04:53.881 [Main:1 - DatabaseValidator.ValidDatabaseFound] Alternate password failed.
20:04:53.881 [Main:1 - ConfigurationService.SetRegistryValue] DatabasePassword=password
20:04:53.881 [Main:1 - DatabaseValidator.ValidDatabaseFound] Trying alternate password.
20:04:53.881 [Main:1 - DatabaseValidator.ValidDatabaseFound] starts
20:04:53.881 [Main:1 - DatabaseValidator.ValidPostgreSQLDatabaseFound] DatabaseName=HoldemManager2-2
20:04:53.897 [Main:1 - DatabaseValidator.ValidPostgreSQLDatabaseFound] before TestConnection
20:04:53.897 [Main:1 - PostgresqlDatabaseManager.TestConnection] connectionString=SERVER=127.0.0.1;PORT=5432;UID=po stgres;PWD=password;POOLING=True;
20:04:53.913 [Main:1 - PostgresqlDatabaseManager.TestConnection] connectionString=SERVER=127.0.0.1;PORT=5432;UID=po stgres;PWD=password;POOLING=True;DATABASE='postgre s';
20:04:53.928 [Main:1 - PostgresqlDatabaseManager.TestConnection] Error: FATAL: 28000: password authentication failed for user "postgres"
20:04:53.928 [Main:1 - DatabaseValidator.ValidPostgreSQLDatabaseFound] TestConnection=False
20:04:53.928 [Main:1 - DatabaseValidator.ValidDatabaseFound] validDatabaseFound=False
20:04:53.928 [Main:1 - DatabaseValidator.ValidDatabaseFound] Alternate password failed.
20:04:53.928 [Main:1 - ConfigurationService.SetRegistryValue] DatabasePassword=postgrespass
20:04:53.928 [Main:1 - PostgresqlDatabaseManager.TestConnection] connectionString=SERVER=127.0.0.1;PORT=5432;UID=po stgres;PWD=postgrespass;POOLING=True;

udbrky
11-02-2012, 04:33 AM
1) Open control panel

2) Go to network and Internet - internet options

3) Click connections

4) Click LAN Settings

5) Uncheck "Use a proxy server for your LAN"

6) click ok

7) If you use Firefox , click the options, go to options - advanced - connection settings.

8) Click no proxy.

9) Click OK

10) Please add:
- holdemmanager.exe
- hudfuncapps.exe
- postgres.exe, pg_ctl.exe (in postgres\bin)
- hmupdate.exe (available only during an update)

to the list of exceptions in your firewall and antivirus.

11) Please make sure you are running and installing as an administrator.

Please try all the steps on this FAQ and send us a new log file as described at the end if you still have problems -

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/881/I+Can+Not+Activate+or+Register+Holdem+Manager

to support@holdemmanager.com

Do not post it here, it will have your license in it. It's not in this one, so I didn't edit it.