PDA

View Full Version : HUD - Title bar for opponents

purpleHM
11-21-2011, 04:12 PM
Hello I have an idea for the HUD. It is possible to integrate a title bar in which the user can give his opponent names or make short notifications? This title bar would be always visible through the HUD and the user don't need to hoover over the notes icon to see his tendencies. So I can name the opponents like this: "Spewtard", "Preflop loose but postflop nit" etc. The icons are not enough for all the player types and with the colours I have a few problems because Iam colourblind. So I can just easily see 3 colours.

Another suggestion would be to be able to combine the colours with the other icons. In example a maniac gets the monkey icon and additional I can label him as red (or blue etc) also. So the user has more player types he can easily spot.

Barlin63
11-22-2011, 08:28 AM
I would suggest a separate window with the players list and the possibility to quickly add a note. Maybe per table, maybe for all the tables. There must be something that makes it more easy to add notes.

udbrky
11-23-2011, 11:28 PM
We will look into the possibility of the title.

We also are looking into adding notes in the player analysis ribbon. There's a list of active players there.