PDA

View Full Version : HEM Importing Duplicate Hands...A LOT OF THEM

QuattroFour4
11-21-2011, 02:39 PM
It seems that before each session, after importing the previous day's hand histores, once I press the "auto import" button and start my session, HEM begins importing a bunch of hand histories, all of them duplicates, and it will do this for about 15-20 minutes at the beginning of the session. I wouldn't mind this a ton, but during this time, my HUD isn't updating, displaying recent hands, etc. Why is this happening to me??

Patvs
11-22-2011, 09:34 PM
Go into your auto import folder, and manually move handhistory files that may be 'stuck' in there to the archive folder.

Make sure the archive folder is NOT added as an auto import folder, so there is no 'import loop'.

Slaveaway
01-29-2012, 12:30 PM
H, I beleive I am aslo getting this problem. However, I dont fully understand your answer Patvs.

I think I am a little confused as to the difference between an Archive folder and an auto import folder.
I am not aware I have an archive folder in my new database.

But I am not sure how to solve the problem of auto importing duplicates.

Please help ! :)

Patvs
01-29-2012, 09:25 PM
PokerStars (example) saves the handhistories to C:/Program Files/PokerStars/Handhistory.
You add this folder as an "auto import folder".

After the hands have been imported--> HoldemManager moves the handhistories to the archive folder--> default is C:/HMArchive

If you add the archive folder as an auto import folder, or don't setup an archive folder, you can create an import loop, where handhistories are being imported and reimported all over again.

atish81
02-11-2012, 04:40 AM
PokerStars (example) saves the handhistories to C:/Program Files/PokerStars/Handhistory.
You add this folder as an "auto import folder".

After the hands have been imported--> HoldemManager moves the handhistories to the archive folder--> default is C:/HMArchive

If you add the archive folder as an auto import folder, or don't setup an archive folder, you can create an import loop, where handhistories are being imported and reimported all over again.

i have the same problem, tried to do what u've suggested, did not work.
every time i play, (during live import) HM1 finds a lot of duplicated hands.
i do not import HMArchive folder.

i've reinstalled HM, no change.

there is a new folder at the Auto Import: AppData\Roaming\HEM Data\Hands + subfolders, which was not there at the previous HM1 versions, maybe this is the problem?
if I delete this folder it comes back.
the importing during the play goes well, but at 20 tables this issue needs much more RAM. (HM1 import eating 4-500 MB).
my win7 is new also.

netsrak
02-11-2012, 08:46 AM
This is a needed internal folder, please don't delete it from auto-import.

Please check your handhistory folders and empty them manually before you play again (move the files to the archive folder). If the problem occurs again please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extensions turned off.

atish81
02-11-2012, 06:59 PM
This is a needed internal folder, please don't delete it from auto-import.

Please check your handhistory folders and empty them manually before you play again (move the files to the archive folder). If the problem occurs again please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extensions turned off.

dear staff

here it is:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25096781/HoldemManager.config

Patvs
02-11-2012, 10:11 PM
Your settings are fine.

Go into your auto import folder C:\Users\Ati\AppData\Local\PokerStars\HandHistory and check if some handhistory files may be 'stuck' in there and manually move them to the archive folder.

atish81
02-12-2012, 03:53 AM
Dear Patvs,

there are some stucked HH, but if i move them (made it several times) it seems ok for a few minutes, then the problem occures again.
HM can manage 6-8 tables but not more.
this problem came with my newly reinstalled win7.

jpekar
02-12-2012, 01:19 PM
Just for the record, I am also having a similar problem. For me it started after the latest update. Prior to that duplicate hands were skipped during import and not counted in the table manager. Now all duplicate hands are counted in the table manager multiple times.

Patvs
02-12-2012, 09:45 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates./

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/)

Try creating a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

Slaveaway
03-03-2012, 09:08 AM
Hi,

I am still getting loads of duplicate hands being imported. I am quite sure there is no import loop. I dont beleive there are any HH files "stuck" anywhere.

Are all these duplicate hands going to slow HEM's performance?

realestate
03-03-2012, 11:12 AM
still not fixed. wtf do i do

Patvs
03-04-2012, 01:01 PM
The HUD won't appear until all old hands are imported, so it can definately slow things down if it starts importing duplicate hands.

Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file?