PDA

View Full Version : Mark hands from HUD popup

aenetomic
11-21-2011, 10:11 AM
The current mark hands method takes to many clicks. i have to click the HUD to open the HH, wait for it to load, click mark, and then select the tag.

This whole process should require very little loading and take two clicks maximum and should be available as an option for the table display in our HUD.

B-Money
11-22-2011, 11:04 PM
Hand Marking in HM2 is exactly the same as HM1, with the exception you can tag a hand for review. Same amount of clicks to mark a hand.

- One click to open Hand View
- One click to mark the hand

It's the checkbox just to the left of the select hand dropdown. It's not labeled, but same as HM1.

-B

aenetomic
11-23-2011, 11:21 AM
yes, yes you're right about how many clicks it takes to mark a hand (with a tag, 2 more). You know what i mean.

I'd still rather have something faster, and like the new tagging system.

Most of my hands get tagged "for review" and tagged "reviewed" afterward so I'm not looking at the same ones.

Keeping this sorted is very helpful but impractical even while 4 tabling.

sreticentv
11-23-2011, 12:12 PM
If you use the caddy report (included in the free version of notecaddy) you can marks hands with a single click from the "new hands" tab. It is the checkbox on the right

ibombonato
11-25-2011, 01:05 PM
On HM1 in Replayer, i could click in "Hand History" and it shows me the HH plus the Option to mark the hand or copy the HH text and paste where i want;

I dont thing this on HM2;

Is there a way to do it ?!

Tks

StaticMoth
11-26-2011, 08:19 AM
On HM1 in Replayer, i could click in "Hand History" and it shows me the HH plus the Option to mark the hand or copy the HH text and paste where i want;

I dont thing this on HM2;

Is there a way to do it ?!

Tks

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/feature-requests-feedback/154981-posting-hand-forum.html