PDA

View Full Version : HEM 1 keeps auto importing non stop - among other things

Fletchdad
11-21-2011, 08:47 AM
I had a weird thing happen. MY HEM reported that it was importing 4500 files. I had my back up HD on and thought it was getting old stuff from there, which it may have been. I didnt import them so thought, ok let it go. It went ALL NIGHT! like from 11 PM and at 7.30 am was STILL importing...... Then it crashed (The entire PC)

All my files have been renamed. See SS below to see what a folder of HH looks like. And now my HUD is not coming on, BUT my HEM is importing 1000s of flies AGAIN. Below also a SS of what that looks like. When the import is done it just starts over again.... So no HUD and it wont stop

Patvs
11-22-2011, 02:41 AM
Check your auto import folder settings.
Go into all the import folders, and manually move the handhistory .txt files that may be stuck in the auto import folders to the archive folder.
Also make sure the archive folder, isn't added as an auto import folder, so you haven't created a "import loop".

Fletchdad
11-22-2011, 03:29 AM
Thanks Pat. I just got windows 7 - been running XP - so I will re install my entire OS later today, and that means re installing HEM etc anyway, so I imagine problem solved with that- I re ordered all my HH from PS, and the responded real quick. I probably wont check the auto import since it is a moot point now, but will keep this in mind for the future. But it always worked fine, and I did not add any new folders to my auto import. I did, however, just start playing at Entraction network, and HEM gave me a notice that it auto detected new poker room files, if I want auto import to get them and I clicked yes, so maybe the glitch started there?

The one thing that confuses me is the renaming of my HH files. That is so freakin weird. (See SS above) Thats why I re ordered the files, cause I dont want to keep these weird files. Any other poker room files are unimportant since 95% of my HH are at stars.

Patvs
11-22-2011, 03:35 AM
If you're upgrading to Windows 7 anyways, let us know if you have the same (or a similar issue) with the auto import being 'stuck' once you've updated to Windows 7.

Fletchdad
11-22-2011, 04:23 AM
LOL at me, I just had to look. Yep, the archive folder was looping. I am new at Maxiplay on Entraction, and I save the HH directly to my Archive folder, and it added the folder. So I changed my saving options and put it in another folder, and problem solved with the loop. But since I had it open, I played a table, and my HUD doesent work for Maxiplay. I did another thread asking about this, maybe you can help here as well??
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/152671-hem-maxiplay-hud-does-not-work.html#post755901