PDA

View Full Version : Active Player window - no preflop cards

kurto
08-07-2009, 01:08 AM
Hi. I've been opening the active player window hoping to see a list of what hands players have been showed down. I am playing cash games on full tilt and have version 1.09 beta 14a

I select a player and select preflop cards.

I do not have the screen shown in your faq for the preflop cards, instead I have a grid showing all possible card combos. But, nothing is highlighted. When I change it to 3 bet, it highlighted some cards (against a player who showed down a 3 bet hand), but there is no info for any hands that were limped.

kurto
08-07-2009, 01:18 AM
if you would, please confirm.

I was assuming that if I opened the preflop card tabs and didn't press one of the buttons, "3 bet" "call 3 bet", that it would just display hands the person played or limped. If you don't push another button, is it supposed to be blank?

I see others have asked for a similar feature... it would be nice to know if people are, for instance, limping with strong hands. Is there no way to see limped hands?

Thanks

netsrak
08-07-2009, 04:56 AM
There is no filter for limping in the moment but you can suggest it here:
http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

When you open the preflop cards report its empty but when you click on a filter and then back to all cards they are there.