PDA

View Full Version : Problems setting HUD on Ipoker miniview

desci80
08-26-2008, 12:26 PM
Hi,

I'm having some problems on saving my HUD layout on Ipoker.
I just bought HEM so I'm not an expert.
I created a new layout and selected to use it just for 6max NL, selected the stats to display and than moved the panels in the right places, than selected the options "lock the layout" and "force ontop" and than clicked on save positions. The first problem is everytime the Hud reload after importing new hands, the layout switch back to 10max and I have to select again 6-max.
Another problem is when I reselect 6max the seats are all wrong and I have to move the panels to the right position again.
My HEM and HUD are updated to the last version.
Could you help me? Thx

Sorry for the bad english :)

morny
08-26-2008, 01:13 PM
Can you please untick force ontop and also make sure you using this version then try using the save positions option again http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.02.exe

Are you getting any error messages? Also can you please attach your your holdemmanager.config file and prefs.xml from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder

desci80
08-26-2008, 03:14 PM
Can you please untick force ontop and also make sure you using this version then try using the save positions option again http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.02.exe

I unticked the force ontop option but the problem remain, I confirm you the version is the latest, I updated it this morning.

morny
08-26-2008, 06:24 PM
Ok in Hud Options > Player Preferences you have 2 layouts configured.

1) Default
2) IpokerSixMaxMini

Both have ticked 6max NL, untick 6max NL in Default Layout and then you shouldnt have the problem

desci80
08-26-2008, 07:03 PM
I've done what you said but still having same problems.
Here is what I've done: unpicked the 6-max in default layout, then setup a table with the other layout and selected 6-max. Then I moved the panel in the right places, picked lock the layout in tables prefs and clicked save position.
I attach you some pics of what happens when import new hands with auto-import. Here you can see a pic of the layout as it should be, than a pic of the layout back to 10-max when HEM imports new hands, and a pic of the seats when I select again 6-max from the table manager, which are all wrong as you can see.

desci80
08-27-2008, 05:57 AM
just another couple of info: when I click on save positions, it doesn't answer me any kind of confirm, is this correct or should I receive a request like "are you sure you want to save?".
Is it correct too that table manager doesn't recognize my tables on Ipoker as 6-max but as 10-max? When it finds the tables I always see n. players 0/10 and it doesn't change when the stats appears, it remains 5/10 or 6/10.

Mike chops
08-27-2008, 11:26 AM
I poker saves out the seat positions for 6 max as seats 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, not 1-6. We treat all I-poker tables as having 10 seats.

desci80
08-27-2008, 12:25 PM
Thx for the answer Mike, but my main problem is once I saved my layout, everytime HEM imports new hands, the layout goes back to 10-max, as you can see in the picture I previously posted. Do you know any solution for this issue?
Thx again

Mike chops
08-27-2008, 12:57 PM
No you need to set up the stats for 10 max and leave them that way.

There is a mining program that observes 6 max hands and exports them with seats 1-6. If you are using Idle Miner, you should ask them to export the 6 max seats the same way that I-poker exports them ie seats 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10.

desci80
08-27-2008, 01:25 PM
I'm using Eyepoker to datamine, do you know how to set up this one?

morny
08-27-2008, 05:50 PM
Can you email me at morny@holdemmanager.net and well try and setup a teamviewer session so i can see the problem in action

desci80
08-28-2008, 05:07 AM
Seems I solved the problem following Mike's adivce, thank you so much

Zografa
10-16-2008, 07:22 PM
I have problems using EyEPoker and HeM:

I datamined like 50 000 hands and imported them into HeM but when i start the program with the hud the stats does not appear on the tables. I have every one table in the table manager but nothing on the tables.

Any solution here?

I use the latest version of EyePoker 1.8 and the latest of the HeM - 1.06.04 beta 13. Im using start autoimport function and im importing from the directory where the miner saves the hands. I accidently made one of my tables show stats. I dont know how but i have stats on it. No success with others..

p.s. my hud is 1.6.4j