PDA

View Full Version : Hud not displaying data at all on some 8 handed tables until after I've played a hand

steve
08-06-2009, 11:43 PM
Everything I talk about is related to the 8 handed tables.

HEM has been doing a bad job picking up the 8 handed tables this past week. I try to "find tables" w/ table manager, but it says it can't find any unattached tables. I wait over a round and in fact I was even kicked off some tables waiting for the hud. If I sit in and start playing the data will show eventually. This has happened often, but not always and it's always on the 8 handed tables. If I had played a hand at that table at any time during the day it seems to show the data correctly when I play at that table again later in the day. However, if it's the first time at the table for the day then the hud doesn't always show up.

To answer FAQ ID #174
1. 1.09, bet23a. This also occured in beta 19 before I upgraded.
2. a. ftp
b. yes
3. not the issue
4. yes. When I'm playing it's fine
5. yes, but again it's n/a to my issue because when I play it's fine
6. yes. Sometimes it does work, yes. However over the past few days there are times where it doesn't work. For example, today it didn't work on 2 of the tables I tried.
7. yes
8. n/a...Win xp

fozzy71
08-06-2009, 11:48 PM
Please check if there are any HHs 'stuck' in your FTP HH folder. If there are any files there, please manually cut and paste them to your HMArchive folder.

Can you please turn on logging and try to reproduce the problem. HUD Options > Tables Preferences > Enable Logging

Screen shots of the Table Window (even if hud-less), the Table Manager, and the contents of the \rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data folder.

steve
08-07-2009, 12:19 AM
email sent w/ attachments.

Mike chops
08-07-2009, 09:18 AM
THe hands aren't importing into the manager. This is because FTP has locked a file from the table earlier and stopped HEM moving it to the archive folder. Please manually clear out the "c:\program files\full tilt\hand history\screenname" folder before you start playing.

steve
08-07-2009, 03:00 PM
I just went to do that, however that folder is empty; "c:\program files\full tilt\hand history\screenname". I set it to show hidden files and there still isn't anything there

steve
08-10-2009, 03:58 PM
It's been 3 days and I haven't heard from you since your last suggestion. Do you have any other ideas?

netsrak
08-10-2009, 04:49 PM
I'll forward it to Mike again...

Mike chops
08-10-2009, 04:59 PM
Send me a screenshot with the following..

1. The table manager
2. The tables (including one with no stats).
3. The "importing\hud data" folder
4. The ...handhistory\screenname folder.

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.