PDA

View Full Version : Importing hands twice

Bigtromp88
08-06-2009, 10:15 PM
I just switched over to using windows 7 and for some reason my hands are getting imported twice. I backed up my database and put it on my new hard drive but ever since then it has been importing twice. I am playing on full tilt and I am using HM 1.09 beta 21. Any ideas thanks.

fozzy71
08-06-2009, 10:16 PM
Update to beta 23a first of all.

Then make sure you have properly setup the archive folder, and that it is not in the same path as your importing HH folders.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=56

Bigtromp88
08-07-2009, 05:12 PM
So I did everything you said to do and it is still importing my hands twice any ideas? Thanks

fozzy71
08-07-2009, 06:11 PM
What do you mean exactly by 'importing twice'? Does it say duplicate hands? Can you post screen shots of the Options > Configure Auto Import Folders Window and the next window that appears after clicking Edit.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.