PDA

View Full Version : Double click table session stats

laced52
08-06-2009, 04:16 PM
When i double click others top left to see table stats it works fine but i can't double click myself to see my table stats for this session. it just brings up a note option to put a note on myself.

fozzy71
08-06-2009, 06:44 PM
HM only shows your own table session stats. It will not show you your lifetime stats in the HUD, unless you are in the replayer.

HM is designed to only show your session stats at that table as we felt it was alot more useful for a couple of reasons

1) Alot of people will have a huge amount of stats on themselves so it saves lagging issues having to show these for yourself

2) Alot of regulars are very aware of their stats and when youve alot of stats accumalated it would take a huge swing just for 1 stat to change since youve such a big sample and so there not very useful

3) Its much more beneficial to see your session stats to get an idea of how aggressive or passive people will see you since you sat at that table. (again even if its against a reg youll know yourself your overall image or at least you should)

4) You can easily check your overall stats in the reports section to remind any stats but again most people know their stats pretty well.

To see your lifetime stats go to Cash Games > Reports > Change > Search for your screen name.

Or while playing you can open the HUD Options > Launch Active Player Details Window..

laced52
08-06-2009, 09:34 PM
Hrmm i think i did not convey my problem clearly. Say i play on table A yesterday for 100 hands, and then i come back today to the same table name my stats will be continued from yesterday on table A instead of resetting to 0 for the new session.

fozzy71
08-06-2009, 09:54 PM
That should not happen. If you havent played at the table, since your last session timeout, your HUD should start at 0.

Please update to the latest beta from the link in my signature.

If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73) If it is on, please turn it off and reboot.

If that doesn't help, please answer these questions (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174) so we can better understand your system.