PDA

View Full Version : William Hill - Nothing working

Concretecol1
08-26-2008, 08:43 AM
Hi,

Iv recently purchased Holdemmanager and im going mental trying to get it to work, after reading all the FAQs, advise etc i still cant get anything to work so im in serious need of help please. Basically iv set up my handhistory folder to prog files/willhill/log etc, but the auto import wont work, i can import when pressing "Import from Folder" but this sometimes also proves problemmatic. The hands even when it says they have been imported are now not going through to my cash game, session so not sure where they are on the software. The major problem is however that i still havent even seen what the HUD looks like iv never had it up on a table because that red box(of 4 trianlges) never appears on my table finder, altho on the first HUD screen it does pick up a table name altho it never changes from 0% on everything. How long after i start playing should it take for my hud to load. Im running Vista and Norton should this be creating any problems. Any help appreciated as im completely lost and confused at the moment.

Thanks Colin

morny
08-26-2008, 12:43 PM
Can you please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder

Have you followed the FAQ instructions for running the 3 files in the HM folder as administrator aswell?

Concretecol1
08-26-2008, 12:52 PM
I have pressed right hand button and clicked - Changed to "Run as Administator" on the three files in question. It never changes to grey in fact nothing ever seems to happen but i do press it. I have attached a file is it the one you requested.

Thanks colin

morny
08-26-2008, 01:26 PM
Looks like you have it setup correctly as far as the auto import folder goes but maybe we can do a www.teamviewer.com session so i can get access to your PC to take a look at a few things. Email me at morny@holdemmanager.net to arrange a suitable time with a link to this thread aswell.