PDA

View Full Version : Can't Import HH on Pokerstars

dpm9h
08-06-2009, 02:35 PM
Running 1.09 beta 23a, I cannot import hand histories from a 6 max 1/2 PLO8 table. A few days ago I could, but as of yesterday Holdem Manager will find the file but then report that there are 0 hands in it. Even if I point the importer directly to the file or folder containing the hand histories, nothing new shows up in my database. Anyone have any ideas?

netsrak
08-06-2009, 03:25 PM
Move the file to a different folder and try again

dpm9h
08-06-2009, 03:51 PM
Move the file to a different folder and try again

That did the trick, very odd. Do you know why this happened? Is this a bug that HM plans to fix in a future update? Thanks for the help!

netsrak
08-06-2009, 05:06 PM
Its no bug its just a one-time problem because of the Stars Update.

But whenever you have a file HM doesn't import with the message 0 files found it means that he thinks he has read the file (in this case with errors because of the Stars Update). Just move the file and you can import it again.

2eazy
08-06-2009, 08:51 PM
Do you have to move every file everytime, or just 1 time

hawkrates
08-06-2009, 10:17 PM
I created a new folder for hand history and still getting an error for every file. have relaunched HUD, rebooted, etc and I am getting nothing for hand history or HUD on Stars. Just moved up a level so I really want the HUD to work.

fozzy71
08-06-2009, 10:49 PM
I created a new folder for hand history and still getting an error for every file. have relaunched HUD, rebooted, etc and I am getting nothing for hand history or HUD on Stars. Just moved up a level so I really want the HUD to work.

Please update to the latest beta from the link in my signature.

If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73) If it is on, please turn it off and reboot.

If that doesn't help, please answer these questions. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174)