PDA

View Full Version : HUD Display Chip Count At Start Of Hand?

TRB1965
08-06-2009, 02:19 PM
Would love to have this but can't find as an option.

fozzy71
08-06-2009, 02:40 PM
Not possible. You can use the Abb. Name stat and assign color ranges based on the number of big blinds in their stack at the start of the hand. If you play tourneys, there is also the Trny M stat.

TRB1965
08-06-2009, 03:42 PM
Not possible. You can use the Abb. Name stat and assign color ranges based on the number of big blinds in their stack at the start of the hand. If you play tourneys, there is also the Trny M stat.

1) Of course it is possible. If the program is able to calculate BB and M it has to have acess to stack size information to do that. If by "not possible" you mean "not a currently available option" I'll accept that, but I will not accept that it is "not possible."

2)I'm color blind. Is it possible to see the number of big blinds as a numerical stat or opposed to color?

I'm trying to make a purchasing decision on this product. If it is inherently unfriendly to someone who is color blind, then I'll probably have to give it a pass.

fozzy71
08-06-2009, 06:37 PM
Of course I meant not currently available. Not many things are truly 'not possible'.

Feel free to suggest it here - http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions