PDA

View Full Version : 6max replayer shows first 6 seats of full ring replayer

palaskostas
11-20-2011, 05:06 AM
Hey there,

As the title says I play 6 max but when I use the replayer the outcome looks like as if I am playing full ring with the last 4 seats missing. How do I fix this so that all the 6 seats are evenly spread out?

Please note that when I go to "options" ---> "replayer layout" and I make changes on the "6max" graph nothing changes on my replayer. But when I make changes on the "full ring" graph these changes affect my replayer. Why is that? I mean I don't play anything but 6max.

Any insight on the matter would be highly appreciated!

razorwire11
11-20-2011, 05:39 PM
I started a new thread with the same issue. I must have missed yours when I did a search looking for the problem. If you are using 1.12.06 roll back to 1.12.05. This may be the quickest fix.

palaskostas
11-20-2011, 08:51 PM
I started a new thread with the same issue. I must have missed yours when I did a search looking for the problem. If you are using 1.12.06 roll back to 1.12.05. This may be the quickest fix.

Thanks. I did roll back to an earlier version which indeed worked, but this is a "treatment" not a "cure". It looks like this issue is a bug on the latest update. I hope some of the admins jump in and fix it.

Patvs
11-21-2011, 12:04 AM
@palaskostas Are you also mainly playing on Ongame?
Setup the seating preferences for Ongame for fullring (even if you only play on HU/5max/6max tables): http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating

palaskostas
11-21-2011, 09:19 AM
@palaskostas Are you also mainly playing on Ongame?
Setup the seating preferences for Ongame for fullring (even if you only play on HU/5max/6max tables): http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating

Nope, I am playing at merge. But I have setup the seating preferences already for heads up, 6max, 9max and 10max.

Still my replayer views all my 6max tables as part of a full ring so the seats are not evenly spread out. But that's only on version 1.12.06. (On older versions I don't have that problem). Any idea why?

Thank you so much for your response btw!

Patvs
11-22-2011, 02:01 AM
Start the auto import
Right-click on the replayer in TableManager, and manually change the number of seats to 6, 9 (or 10)

Or go to hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab
select the replayer (you can select it as if it's poker site) and assign a separate HUD configuration to the replayer.

razorwire11
11-22-2011, 08:22 AM
At first glance all of the HEM1 settings are correct. I play on merge as well and use windows XP. I have reviewed the merge hand history files and they are saving as 6max tables. For some reason 1.12.06 replayer is taking 6 max tables and making them full ring. There are no issues with 1.12.05.

Patvs
11-22-2011, 09:01 PM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.