PDA

View Full Version : Need to use table finder on FTP

TimoDGer
08-06-2009, 01:36 PM
Hello,

on FTP I always need to use the table finder function for every single table. (MTT/SnG, 1.09 Beta 23a).

fozzy71
08-06-2009, 02:36 PM
Please try to close FTP, and manually cut any HH files from the FTP HH folder, and paste them to your archive or a new folder on the desktop.

Ever since the big update a month ago there have been HHs getting 'stuck'. It happens because FTP doesn't properly edit the file's 'modified date/time', so HM doesn't know to archive it.

If that doesn't help, let me know and i will have our support manager or HUD developer assist.

TimoDGer
08-06-2009, 04:01 PM
Thx for your answer, but that wasn't the problem. The directory was clear.

fozzy71
08-06-2009, 06:35 PM
Sorry, I should have asked you to also please answer these questions. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174)

TimoDGer
08-07-2009, 04:15 AM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?

1.09 Beta 23a

2) a. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?

Stars, FTP, Party, Mansion, bwin, Everest and Pacific. The problems occur on FTP.

b. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?

Of course... :-)

3) Often times, it is one setting or one box that has not been selected that causes the problem.

It formerly worked on FTP. I didn't change anything since then.

4) Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the correct folder.

The hands are being imported. The directory is D:\Programme\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\TimoDGer

4) If the hand histories are not showing up in the folder,

They are

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

They are

5a) If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database,

They are

6) Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work?

As I mentioned in my first post, the HUD works when I use the table finder. But only then.

7) If you open the hand history files, are they written in English? Note that they should be.

Yes, they are

8) Make sure UAC is disabled and unselect it and restart if it is.

Windows XP

9) Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

Ok

netsrak
08-07-2009, 04:46 AM
Please make sure your complete FTP client is in english. English handhistories are not enough for SnGs, MTTs.

TimoDGer
08-07-2009, 05:24 AM
Ok, that was the point. I switched to english and it worked. Thanks!

BUT: Can you please beg the programmers to implement the detection of tables language independent? They did it for Stars why not for FTP, too? The only difference is "Tisch" instead of "Table" in the headline of the window (and "Angemeldet als" instead of "Logged In As" if this is important).

netsrak
08-07-2009, 07:36 AM
You can suggest it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

Aber mal ehrlich, warum sollte man mit deutscher Oberfläche pokern? Mir rollen sich dabei die Fußnägel hoch. Poker ist nun mal ein englisches Spiel.
Auf Stars gilt für SnGs und MTTs übrigens das gleiche.