PDA

View Full Version : Graphs with date ranges?

LeviJ88
11-19-2011, 06:07 PM
In HM1 I liked going to the graphs section and graphing my month.

In HM2 I can't seem to set a date range filter in the sessions window, I can only graph individual sessions.

In the reports tab I can get a tab for "EV - By stakes"

Ok first of all I'd like to point out that in reports window, the 2 tabs in "More Reports"; "By Stakes" and "Expected value - By stakes" are exactly the same but "By stakes" doesn't have EV. Wouldn't it just be much simpler to add a column for EV in "By Stakes" and get rid of the extra tab?

Anyways, in my "Expected Value - By stakes" tab, I can add a date range for This Month. Now how can I graph this?

I can open up a tab for "Overall", again this tab doesn't have EV, why don't you just add a column for EV in every report? But I digress, I can open up the results graph which does show EV, but for some strange reason it only shows 1/10th of the months hands, 2800 hands. If I were in my "By stakes" tab, and I graphed for the stake that I have 12k hands in, it graphs all 12k hands properly.

I want to see a graph of my month including all hands and showing EV, or for whatever date range I'd like.

udbrky
11-21-2011, 06:23 AM
You can show all hands, and in the bottom, click on the button that looks like bar graph and pop out the graph.

You can add the EV stat to any report.

Please create a new DB, import this months' hands, does your cash results graph show all of this months' hands?

The cash results graph has the option to show all-in EV and filter by any date ranges.

LeviJ88
11-21-2011, 06:54 PM
fuck it, too many problems and its too slow. went back to hm1`

DogNamedBluff
11-22-2011, 04:11 PM
Please update and try the latest HM2 release as there were quite a few fixes and performace enhancements. Here is the link:

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_2_Setup.exe