PDA

View Full Version : HM won't open

ThomasP
08-06-2009, 11:38 AM
Am getting the following error message: This application has encountered an error: 0xD000011E. Rebooting my computer has not helped.

netsrak
08-06-2009, 11:51 AM
Clear your browser cache or use a different browser and download and install the latest Beta 1.09.23a http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

SixPeppers
08-06-2009, 09:36 PM
I have the exact same problem. I was able to get it to work by uninstalling and installing the old version, not the patch, but then I couldn't import some of my hands from pokerstars, so I updated and it doesn't work again. Either way its broken.

fozzy71
08-06-2009, 09:52 PM
I have the exact same problem. I was able to get it to work by uninstalling and installing the old version, not the patch, but then I couldn't import some of my hands from pokerstars, so I updated and it doesn't work again. Either way its broken.

We need more details besides:

so I updated and it doesn't work again. Either way its broken.

Please update to the latest beta from the link in my signature.

If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73) If it is on, please turn it off and reboot.

If that doesn't help, please answer these questions (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174) so we can better understand your system.

SixPeppers
08-06-2009, 10:22 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

The newest. The newest version worked yesterday, I installed a couple programs today, the newest version didnt work I reupdated, then reinstalled/reupdated, then reinstalle no reupdate (it worked) then updated because of hand histories not importing properly, it stopped working again.

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
The program doesnt open
2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
Cant
3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
?
4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
yes
8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
not vista
9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
?

SixPeppers
08-06-2009, 10:23 PM
I installed Table Ninja and Xpadder today.

fozzy71
08-06-2009, 10:45 PM
Uninstall any firewalls and internet security. Beyond that I don't know what would be causing the issue. My first suggestion would be a clean reinstall of HM (again). Otherwise, I would suggest you contact my support manager for a remote support session. If you need to do that, please email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so you can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download and install the Teamviewer software using all the default settings.