PDA

View Full Version : Problem with full tilt

Tooren
08-06-2009, 07:29 AM
Hi there,

i have a problem with HM and full tilt. It does work good for 5 hands and then just freezes on the t able. The cashgame overview still keeps track of the results, so it is a bit stange. One thing works, but the other doesnt. Anyone has any idea how to solve this?

netsrak
08-06-2009, 09:16 AM
Please make sure you have the 1.09 beta 23a patch from the link in my signature.

If that doesn't help, or you need help for any reason, please let us know.

Tooren
08-06-2009, 10:46 AM
I get this message during extracting the beta version:

Tha package was unable to replace the following file::D:poker\holdemmanger\holdemmanager.exe

And this for multiple files. Now it wont start anymore, and i get a windows ppopup that the program does not work anymore....

I have it also installed on other disk(not on purpose), but do not dare to remove it, afraid to loose my database...

fozzy71
08-06-2009, 11:35 AM
Uninstalling HM does not affect your postgresql DB.

If it can't replace that file, it means it hasn't shut down properly. The easiest cure is to reboot and run the hmbetaupdate as soon as you boot up.

If you need help/instructions for removing the 2nd copy you installed, please post screen shots of each \rvg software\holdem manager folder in Windows Explorer (Start > Computer)

Tooren
08-06-2009, 05:00 PM
Thanks for the help, indeed it does work again!