PDA

View Full Version : Edit Notecaddy and trying it out for FL?

El Helado
11-19-2011, 01:01 PM
I played mainly fixed limit holdem. It is possible that I might missunderstood the whole concept of notecaddy but I got it as a software which automates notetaking for you and stores interesting and unusual hands?

So I assume it is based on 6max NL-standards so if I want it to be applicable for FLHE 6max then I have to adjust it. And according to the website, the basic version contains 5 customizable criterias where as the pro version allows 147. How can I go and customize these 5 criterias!?

sreticentv
11-19-2011, 05:22 PM
The basic (free) version takes notes on how people limp and how they play draws. This wouldn't be specific to any particular game type as far as I know.

Those 5 are not customizable in the basic version. The pro version allows unlimited customization and access to many more pre created note types

El Helado
11-20-2011, 05:27 PM
The basic (free) version takes notes on how people limp and how they play draws. This wouldn't be specific to any particular game type as far as I know.

Those 5 are not customizable in the basic version. The pro version allows unlimited customization and access to many more pre created note types

Ahh cool. But there is no trial`? Would love to test it and set up my own parameters and see how it works.