PDA

View Full Version : No stats in replayer for PKR hands

Opopanax
11-19-2011, 09:22 AM
Hi,

I do not see stats in replayer for NL holdem 6max hands played on PKR. If I check my earlier hands I played on FullTilt, I can see the stats correctly. Only for PKR doesn't work.
I am using 1.12.6 HM1 version.
I have already uninstall and install again the whole software but still not OK.

It imports the hands from PKR as I can see the player stats in the Active player window.

Do you have any idea what is wrong?

Thanks in advance

Patvs
11-20-2011, 12:59 AM
Start the auto import.
Rightclick on the replayer in TableManager and manually select a HUD configuration.

Also go to hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab
Go over all the HUD configuration, make sure a HUD is assigned to the replayer (or to "any site").

Opopanax
11-20-2011, 02:41 PM
Thanks for the answer. It is strange but now it is working, but not all hands. Sometimes stats can be seen, sometimes not. I attached 2 hand histories.
No stats on this hand: 36741
Stats are OK here: 36751

Patvs
11-20-2011, 10:43 PM
I get a proper HUD for both hands in the replayer.

Try creating a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager
Then reimport the hands.

Opopanax
11-25-2011, 06:55 PM
I created a new database and imported the hands. Nothing changed. sometimes I can see the stats in the replayer, sometimes don't.
Any idea?

Patvs
11-26-2011, 12:13 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.