PDA

View Full Version : Missing hands in holdem manager

Itkurotta
11-19-2011, 06:24 AM
Hi,
I have had the problem for a while. Only about 1/3 of the hands I play appear in hem tabs. All hands are shown in hud while playing. I have no filters on in any of the tabs in hem. Same problem appears in both sites that i play one of them is in entraction and the other in prima. I have the latest update installed. I have reported this problem earlier http://forums.holdemmanager.com/poker-site-support/131021-missing-hands-entraction.html but after I sen the requested hands I have heard nothing back.

sideshow
11-19-2011, 08:00 PM
Hi,

See this FAQ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/371/Missing+Hands+or+Innacurate+Reports

If the problem persists Please zip up the original hands and email them to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

Thanks

Patvs
11-20-2011, 01:08 AM
clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

Instead of selecting an ALIAS (with the Entraction + Prima hero's attached), try selecting the individual hero's separately.

Itkurotta
12-10-2011, 06:50 AM
Hi,
Took me a while but I e mailed the hands just now. There are hands from entraction and prima. I also included import error file from hem folder.

Kingsfull
12-20-2011, 08:01 PM
i am having the same problem now on pokerstarsm partypoker and ipoker....
hud shows correct, even table manager shows.

then i import manually and it shows that the hands were imported, but they dont show in any tab.

i use the 1.12.08 version, cleared all filters, then use for all and also ran it vs player names only instead of player alias.

i now created a new database and when i wanted to import hands it says.. no new files found.. but this is an empty database.

Kingsfull
12-20-2011, 08:16 PM
correction.
i had an extra folder for test hands to import from a session yesterday.
it says 9 files imported, 1.320 hands and now it shows them all...
so i tried to get my other hands now, but all hh folders are empty

Patvs
12-20-2011, 09:10 PM
Run a import from folder on your archive folder, default, C:/HMArchive.

Kingsfull
12-21-2011, 04:27 AM
importing in the new database, all hands show up correctly