PDA

View Full Version : fix requests

lavezzi
11-19-2011, 02:04 AM
Fixes request:
Filter -> Filter By Bet Size -> double click does not add the filter. Other kind of filtering allow to add a filter with double click

Filter -> Filter By Bet Size -> return key in textbox of the %pot should update the filter value if the filter has already been added or add it if it has not been added yet (not close the Filter window). Actually to update a value you have to remove the filter from the dg and add it again.

Filter -> Filter By Bet Size -> The select box "Greater than" is little too small

Filter -> Filter By Bet Size -> description of the textbox "Greater than" etc, has a different description in the listbox top right of the screen. The word "..equal" is missing in the filter select box.

Filter -> Filter By Bet Size -> The filters dg should be higher.

Filter -> Filter By Bet Size -> A search filter would speed up fliter search for newbbie as me.

Report -> CBet Success: if no filter are active, if should automatically add a filter to show CBetted hands. No reason to see non sense results based on all the hands.

SUggestions:
General -> Extend HM2 Trial to 60 days as PT

wish list
Graphs -> Button to save graphs as jpg

Hands datagrid ->be able (with a check box) to see also bet amount. So if Line is RC,XR could be usefull to have R0.60C2.10,XR3.50

Hands datagrid -> double click on header cell margin to autosize column width based on row content

Thanks for ur attention

udbrky
11-21-2011, 05:30 AM
Thank you for the suggestions.

You have to add the betsize filter after adding the amount, because you can then change it. To set the filter, you have to click the +.

I passed along the box size for Greater

I'm not understanding what you mean by the description of the listbox and the filters dg being higher. Can you add a screenshot?

You can save and load filters to use in the future.

I will pass along that Total Hands should be in the report. You can add it by clicking the +stats on the left of the column headers.

The suggestions and wish list items are in a list of things we are looking into.

lavezzi
11-21-2011, 05:47 AM
Thank you for the suggestions.
My pleasure.

You have to add the betsize filter after adding the amount, because you can then change it. To set the filter, you have to click the +.

Other kind of "filters by" allow to add filters just with doubleClick. "Filter By Bet " should have same behaviour.

I'm not understanding what you mean by the description of the listbox and the filters dg being higher. Can you add a screenshot?

If I select the item "Greater Than" the listbox on top right of the window should show "Greater Than" and not "Greater than or Equal". "Equal" word is missing in the selectbox or was wrongly added to the filter description.
I also mean that the datagrid containing the filters should be little higher, but I know for now it is out of discussion.

Thanks for you time!

lavezzi
11-21-2011, 11:24 PM
Could we have other radio button to filter only the hands of "last session" ?

udbrky
11-22-2011, 11:14 PM
Like this:

lavezzi
11-22-2011, 11:39 PM
Well I mean to add a radio button where now we only have "last 250" and "Last 1000" radion buttons.

udbrky
11-23-2011, 11:38 PM
We have the sessions report that breaks down sessions.