PDA

View Full Version : HUD stopped working after 1 successfull use

huge
08-05-2009, 10:20 PM
I just downloaded and installed HEM, following the instructions about installing postgresql and so on. As far as I know my installation is fine.

After some wrestling I got HEM importing from pokerstars and got the table manager/finder to find my table, and the HUD came up. But the HUD stats were on the wrong players, because I have seat 7 selected on a 9-handed table. I found the preferred seating option in HEM and filled in the proper seat. No change. I shut down HEM and fired it up again, got Import running. Now HUD is not showing.

I tried resetting the preferred seat number, but that didn't help. I imagine it's something terribly simple that my newbie brain doesn't know about.

following are the answers to the forum questions...

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
1.08.04 Trial vsn

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
Only tried it on Pokerstars

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
Yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
I believe so.

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
Yes

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
Yes

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
Don't know.

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
Yes I've tried - it displays the table, but when I move the little red icon onto the table and click OK, the HUD does not show up.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
Yes

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
no - should I?

fozzy71
08-05-2009, 10:53 PM

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
1.08.04 Trial vsn

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
Only tried it on Pokerstars

The pokerstars update from yesterday requires you to use the latest beta 23a version of HM. Download from my signature.

huge
08-06-2009, 03:33 AM
The pokerstars update from yesterday requires you to use the latest beta 23a version of HM. Download from my signature.

thanks for the quick and perfect reply - all fixed now