PDA

View Full Version : HUD not refreshing on FTP

Chicagopoker
08-05-2009, 05:56 PM
I am having my first serious problem with HEM after using it for over a year. For some reason, the HUD just stops refreshing with new data. Usually it gets about 10-15 hands into my session, and then it just stops refreshing.

I have checked and verified that the hands are in my database, so I know the hand histories are being saved to my computer. It's just that the HUD is not being refreshed with new stats. Yes I have checked that the import is still running (and like I said, I can see new hands appearing in the database).

I'm attaching a screenshot of the problem. I am running HEM 1.08.04 as you can see in the screenshot:

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll310/caderousse79/hud_not_refresing.jpg

You'll notice in the screenshot that I am seated at table STADLER and it shows my number of hands as 11. But if you look at the HEM screen, I have over 30 hands at that table.... wtf...

Let me know what else you need from my end. Thank you.

gaspanic
08-05-2009, 07:13 PM
I just purchase my Holdem Manager Omaha today and I'm having the exact same issue!! Please help :confused:

fozzy71
08-05-2009, 07:24 PM
I am having my first serious problem with .....

Plz dont double post the same question here and in the 2p2 thread.

I just purchase my Holdem Manager Omaha today and I'm having the exact same issue!! Please help :confused:

The first thing to try, whenever you have a problem, is the latest beta version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Chicagopoker
08-05-2009, 07:45 PM
Fine you can close this thread. I will use the 2p2 thread to discuss this issue. Thanks.

fozzy71
08-05-2009, 07:55 PM
Fine you can close this thread. I will use the 2p2 thread to discuss this issue. Thanks.

No, please use this thread. That is a catch-all thread, and it is far too difficult to follow a single conversation to be able to help you.

You will always get faster help here, and it will be easier to keep track of the issues and current state of your problems. I am the only one that checks the thread at 2p2. There are 2 developers and 3 support employees here.