PDA

View Full Version : Everything worked then just stopped importing and HUD stopped??

ozzygoose
08-05-2009, 05:17 PM
I have been using HM for 3 weeks everything was working great now it stopped importing and the HUD is not working. I also got the catastrohic error message and folloed all the instructions to fix it but it still will not work but at least im not getting the error message???

ozzygoose
08-05-2009, 05:22 PM
The table manager shows up when i click on a table to play but it says there is no player 0/6 and no stats but it has the right name of the table??

ozzygoose
08-05-2009, 05:25 PM
Also it was working for tournaments last nite but not cash games but today it will not work for either. I was having these problems then i woke up today and had the catastrophic message. I uninstalled it and followed all the instructions and now nothing will work again but i can open HM at least. I downloaed the newest version and the patch.

ozzygoose
08-05-2009, 05:27 PM
i really hope someone can help. Sorry for the confusiong posts I am just very frustrated

fozzy71
08-05-2009, 07:39 PM
Please update to the latest beta from the link in my signature.

If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73) If it is on, please turn it off and reboot.

If that doesn't help, please answer these questions. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174)

satriani11
08-05-2009, 07:57 PM
i have exactly the same problem !!! HELP !!

The problem starts on Monday.
When i check button SESSIONS in Cash game in HM there are nothing from today and yesterday. Only from 04.08 and earlier.
Graph show only hands from 04.08 and earlier. HUD doesn't work (shows 0/6 players).

HM import hands on HMArchive, but it seems like he does'nt.

sorry for my english

ozzygoose
08-05-2009, 08:08 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
1.09 BETA 23

If you don't have the latest version, go to the releases forum and download the newest version and relaunch the HUD to see if the problem still exists

2) a. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
POKERSTARS

b. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
YES

3) Often times, it is one setting or one box that has not been selected that causes the problem. Please see our detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with select poker sites to make sure that your HUD is set up properly for your selected poker site.
EVERYTHING WORKED GREAT FOR 3 WEEKS WITH NO PROBLEMS

4) Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the correct folder.
THEY WERE AND I DIDNT CHANGE ANYTHING

In Holdem Manager, navigate to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders and verify that the location of the folder Holdem Manager checks for is the hand histories folder of your poker client.

While playing, go to that folder on your PC and see if new hand histories that correspond to the tables your playing at are showing up. This is not relevant where the site uses a database like on Ongame or Prima.

If you can see the hand histories, right-click on the hand history, choose Properties and you should see the location of the hand history. Please highlight that location and copy and paste that location into the answer. This can be done by highlighting the text by holding down the left mouse button while highlighting the text and then right-clicking while the text is highlighted and choosing copy and then paste it into the forum.

4) If the hand histories are not showing up in the folder, then go back to the FAQ, as they should show you how to check the settings in the lobby to configure the poker site to save the Hand History and make sure its sending the Hand Histories to the correct location. Contact your poker site if your unsure to find out where you can set the location of the hand histories to save to.

5) So by now you should have confirmed in answering each question that you have setup the folders correctly and the hands are appearing in the correct folder.

Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? Test this by playing a couple of hands and then going to the Reports tab in Holdem Manager. Navigate to Filter > Clear and for the date filter choose today. Do the hands that you just played import successfully?

5a) If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database.
CREATED A NEW DATABASE AND THATB DIDNT WORK

6) Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work?
ITS SHOWS THE RIGHT TABLE BUT NO STATS

7) If you open the hand history files, are they written in English? Note that they should be.
YES

8) Make sure UAC is disabled and unselect it and restart if it is.
ITS DISABLED

9) Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

IT WORKED FOR 3 WEEKS AND I DIDNT CHANGE A THING SO EVRYTHING MUST HAVE BEEN CONFIGURED RIGHT IT JUST STPPOED WORKING TODAY FOR NO REASON

fozzy71
08-05-2009, 08:16 PM
i have exactly the same problem !!! HELP !!

The problem starts on Monday.
When i check button SESSIONS in Cash game in HM there are nothing from today and yesterday. Only from 04.08 and earlier.
Graph show only hands from 04.08 and earlier. HUD doesn't work (shows 0/6 players).

HM import hands on HMArchive, but it seems like he does'nt.

sorry for my english

Please update to the latest beta from the link in my signature.

If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73) If it is on, please turn it off and reboot.

If that doesn't help, please answer these questions. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174)

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
1.09 BETA 23

4) Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the correct folder.
THEY WERE AND I DIDNT CHANGE ANYTHING

Are they being written by stars and showing up in the HH folder.

Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? Test this by playing a couple of hands and then going to the Reports tab in Holdem Manager. Navigate to Filter > Clear and for the date filter choose today. Do the hands that you just played import successfully?

Are they being imported?

6) Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work?
ITS SHOWS THE RIGHT TABLE BUT NO STATS

You are talking about the Table Manager, not the Table Finder. - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

Can you please post screen shots of the Table Window, the Table Manager, and the contents of the \rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data folder?

ozzygoose
08-05-2009, 08:20 PM
I appreciate ur timely response but I am not exactly tech savy so the things u r asking me r pretty confusing. Is it possible to set up a View Session?? Please i would really appreciate that

ozzygoose
08-05-2009, 08:24 PM
Ive been at this all day and my brain is frazzled, thank you

Earl
08-05-2009, 08:27 PM
Also having trouble importing hands from stars since the 4th of august. (Last time i tried and it worked fine was 29th of july) There was an update on stars when I logged in, i am sure that might be relevant. At first when I tried to import the hand it said it got X amount of errors, and now when I try to import them it just says found 0 files. Using 1.09 beta 23a. Yes they are being written and showing up in the folder I have created (also tried "manually" importing the missing files, not using auto import) the UAC thingy is also disabled here.

ozzygoose
08-05-2009, 08:30 PM
Yeah it sounds like this is a universal problem that affected evrybody 2 days ago. The forums r full of questions about this. Everything was set up properly cuz it all worked fine for weeks and then it instantly stopped. Sounds like there is a bug in the new version

ozzygoose
08-05-2009, 08:39 PM
Fozzy everything worked so yes everything was configured properly and it all stopped working without changing a thing. Please can i get an answer???

satriani11
08-05-2009, 08:41 PM
ok newest update working :) THX !

Earl
08-05-2009, 08:42 PM
ok newest update working :) THX !

is that beta 23a? not working here :(

ozzygoose
08-05-2009, 08:42 PM
which update worked??

Earl
08-05-2009, 08:46 PM
Wait what, it is working now, but it still wont import the hands from the 4th.

fozzy71
08-05-2009, 10:41 PM
I appreciate ur timely response but I am not exactly tech savy so the things u r asking me r pretty confusing. Is it possible to set up a View Session?? Please i would really appreciate that

I am not sure if I will have time still tonight. I already have a session planned 45 minutes from now, and I have no idea how long that may take.

Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download and install the www.Teamviewer.com software using all the default settings.

Wait what, it is working now, but it still wont import the hands from the 4th.

Copy the hands to a new folder on your desktop and use the Import From Folder option.

Earl
08-05-2009, 10:48 PM
I am not sure if I will have time still tonight. I already have a session planned 45 minutes from now, and I have no idea how long that may take.

Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download and install the www.Teamviewer.com software using all the default settings.

Copy the hands to a new folder on your desktop and use the Import From Folder option.

Worked, thanks.