PDA

View Full Version : hud making me crazy - need help QUICKLY

dogross14
11-18-2011, 05:53 PM
I have windows vista. I play at pokerstars, partypoker, entraction and microgaming.

I bought combo HM and HO manager when it was realesed. Since I bought it I've been loosing time and money because i'm constantly trying to fix it, it doesn't work.

I have trouble with:
- during the game, after few hands hud stops showing me hands I'm playing and remeans showing me the last hand it's been tracking (for example: I'm playing the 30th hand but it's still showing me first 10). HM imports hands but it's not showing me in hud. When I restart HM and remean at same tables it shows correct situation but again breaks after few hands.

- sometimes hud doesn't show my stats even thought I fixed my seat corectly in poker room and in HM

Until now i tried the following:
- I've set site time adjustments
- I've fixed my seat corectly for every poker room
- I read all threads for this problem and unblocked all exe files you've mentioned from firewall
- I even deleted one file from postgreSQL when I read this in one thread that it could be a problem

ps I have the latest win vista and HM upgrade, table finder see my tables and hands ARE imported. i play cash games. Just Hud not working. On pokerstars and partypoker clients i changed time to be on european (my) times. But i adjust that in HM.

dogross14
11-20-2011, 11:33 AM
Wow, this is surly worst support. for 140$ of bugs full of product i thought i can at least get some help.
After 10-20 hands my hud stops. Hand histories are importing, but HUD stops. Help!

Capt36feet
11-20-2011, 06:02 PM
Try setting overhang to zero under HUD config options. Might not work, but worth a try.

I had a similar but slightly different issue.

Also see if it occurs if the table is at a smaller size eg quarter screen size of monitor

Xice
11-27-2011, 03:18 AM
I've same problem with PP, on PS all works fine!
But on PP The HUD doesn't start.

Can anyone help us?

tilteduser
11-27-2011, 09:31 AM
I have the same problem with Stars, I've played cash games, MTTs, and 1 SNG HU and I have the problems described above as well. It makes it really hard to play blind, I started to play a lot of MTTs before noticing that the HUD wouldn't work correctly. However, I have a postgres problem; OP could you please link a thread or anything that indicates the procedure to follow? Thank you.

DogNamedBluff
11-28-2011, 06:39 PM
I've same problem with PP, on PS all works fine!
But on PP The HUD doesn't start.

Can anyone help us?

For your HUD issues:

Please view the following FAQ and if this does not solve the problem please answer all the questions at the bottom of the FAQ to help us narrow down the issue.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1421/My+HUD+does+not+work

The more questions you answer the quicker we can narrow down the issue and provide a solution.

DogNamedBluff
11-28-2011, 06:42 PM
I have the same problem with Stars, I've played cash games, MTTs, and 1 SNG HU and I have the problems described above as well. It makes it really hard to play blind, I started to play a lot of MTTs before noticing that the HUD wouldn't work correctly. However, I have a postgres problem; OP could you please link a thread or anything that indicates the procedure to follow? Thank you.
What is your PostgreSQL problem?