PDA

View Full Version : HUD and registration

ArianK
08-05-2009, 03:47 PM
So, I got a two folded problem. The thing is, one day I tried to use hold em manager and the HUD wouldnt show up. The hands are processing you know Hand 2 of 2 and all that though. I was running very low on space on the VirtualBox, so I thought that was the problem. My friend moved all the data on a new VirtualBox with much more space. I tried logging on with that, and it was fine, no registration issues or anything, but the HUD problem was still there. I have 1.08.02, so I went on the site and updated to 1.09 beta23. I launch hold em manager, and it telling me i am on a trial. I try registering with my serial number, and it says its invalid, and the Licensing Issues box pops up. I try rebooting and made sure everything was ok on the list, changed time zone to GMT. I didnt do the VirtualBox change though, I will wait with that until my friend is online.
I didn't reset serial number because i didnt know what it actually meant, maybe it would reset my HEM.

I use PokerStars.

fozzy71
08-05-2009, 10:25 PM
Try using our new registration system to reset your license. There were changes in the copyright protection software in 1.08.04, so you need to reset your license.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/Registration/

ArianK
08-06-2009, 05:31 AM
Oh god, all along the way I mistook a 5 for being an S, that was the problem lol. I didnt even need to reset, it works now. HUD works as well. Thanks for the help anyway though.