PDA

View Full Version : HUD for cash games on Stars stopped working today.

l3randonf
08-05-2009, 03:18 PM
I am playing in tournies and cash games right now. The hud is showing up for my tournies but not for my cash games on Stars.

In the table manager, it seems that the cash games are recognized but still no hud for the cash games.

1.09 beta 21 for HEM version.

I tried to relaunch the HUD as well as restart HEM and still no result.

netsrak
08-05-2009, 03:48 PM
Please update to the latest Beta 1.09.23a with the Stars fixes. http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

l3randonf
08-05-2009, 04:56 PM
ok it seems to be fixed now after installing the latest release.

i contacted poker stars to get the hand history from the last 3 hours of play so i could get those cash game hands imported that didnt auto import from earlier.

Some of the hands they sent me were tournament hands that have already been imported. So, when I add a .txt document and import it to HEM, will HEM automatically delete the duplicate hands?

Macias
08-05-2009, 05:02 PM
I have the same problem, also playing on stars but have 1.08.04

l3randonf
08-05-2009, 05:18 PM
ok it seems to be fixed now after installing the latest release.

i contacted poker stars to get the hand history from the last 3 hours of play so i could get those cash game hands imported that didnt auto import from earlier.

Some of the hands they sent me were tournament hands that have already been imported. So, when I add a .txt document and import it to HEM, will HEM automatically delete the duplicate hands?

fozzy71
08-05-2009, 07:42 PM
I have the same problem, also playing on stars but have 1.08.04

The solution had been posted already.

Please update to the latest Beta 1.09.23a with the Stars fixes. http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

It wont import the hand if it was already imported. If it tried importing the hand previously, but didn't, you may need to copy the archived hands from today to a new folder on the desktop and use the Import From Folder option.