PDA

View Full Version : Importing HM1 HUD settings into HM2

sashasharpley
11-18-2011, 09:54 AM
I have complex HUDs in HM1 that took me ages to create. I really don't want to go thru the process or recreating them from scratch in HM2. Can I import them wholesale from HM1 and if so, how do I go about this? Also if I buy the low stakes version of HM2, I will get all functionality up to the max buyins for the small stakes version, right? What would the cost subsequently be for upgrading to the full version?

sashasharpley
11-19-2011, 08:40 AM
Anyone from Admin going to reply to this thread?

RiverRock55
11-19-2011, 05:50 PM
Fairly simple. HEM 1 under "HUD option" "player preferences" select the HUD you want and click export. save it somewhere. In HEM 2 under HUD options "displayed stats" there is an "import 1.0" button. select the HUD from where you saved it and import it.

Importing HUD popups can be done as well. There where one or two stats on my HUD that didn't transer perfectly because they are named something slighty different in HEM 2. So once you import you may have to manually add it in if it didn't transfer, but that is easy.

udbrky
11-21-2011, 06:16 AM
RiverRock is correct.

please remember that currently we are experiencing an increase in emails and forum posts. It is best not to bump your thread, as it moves it to the back of the line.