PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations

ionathan
11-18-2011, 08:10 AM
Hi

I just want to congratulate you guys for the hard work you are doing this days. I read all the times complains so I want it to write a good feedback.

The truth is that when the HM2 released it was messy but now works perfectly and finally I play only with it.When the import notes from HM1 will be added there is no need for me to have HM1 installed.No lag and performance issues , that was the main reason I was waiting a fine release.

Keep up the hard work. I understand how difficult it is to update and fix bugs every day.

Thanks!!

fishyfishboy
11-18-2011, 08:39 AM
+1

Veteran68
11-18-2011, 10:06 AM
+1

Glad to see some positive feedback for a change. I agree there have been some rough edges here and there since release but overall it's highly usable for me. As I've posted before lately in other threads, trying to temper some of the criticism, I've been testing HM2 since April and by June or so I had abandoned HM1 for good and have never looked back. It has been steadily improved all year.

Keep up the good work guys!

Barlin63
11-18-2011, 02:31 PM
I agree and applaud the team for their hard work. However what finally counts is the quality of the product. I must remind you that after they have put it on the market I have seen over 1000 threads with problems bug etc. I believe that the community is not complaining about these hard working chaps but about the quality of their product. I would not mind to spend another 80 dollar if the product was usable from the start (maybe I will use it on Pokettracker 4). That people are frustrated including me is obvious if you wired 80 bucks for a product that is so buggy as it is today you get annoyed once in a while. But you cannot blame a bunch of amateur in failing such a huge project for too long and I hope that they pull themselves together and produce something that is worth 80 dollar. Time will tell.

ManuC
11-18-2011, 03:53 PM
+1!

Capt36feet
11-19-2011, 07:53 AM
+1

build 5680 is doing better than all before. keep it up!