PDA

View Full Version : HEM Wont even load after installing Beta32a

jcawley
08-05-2009, 12:50 PM
ok so was told to post a new thread if i couldnt get it to work; heres the basics:

When i install the update, which ive done a few times now, even after rebooting, everything is turned off, firewall, UAC etc, ive noticed that when it is updating, the blue bars goes about 25% thru, then it goes straight to Installation complete; this is where HEM wont even load and says windows is trying to find a solution etc.

As i've tried it a few times, i was looking to see if i could see the filename it was installing before it said complete, im not sure if this helps but it usually stopped on HoldemArticles.exe then it says its complete.

Please help using PT3 sucks because its so laggy when mting :(

LuvTTs
08-05-2009, 01:22 PM
ok so was told to post a new thread if i couldnt get it to work; heres the basics:

When i install the update, which ive done a few times now, even after rebooting, everything is turned off, firewall, UAC etc, ive noticed that when it is updating, the blue bars goes about 25% thru, then it goes straight to Installation complete; this is where HEM wont even load and says windows is trying to find a solution etc.

As i've tried it a few times, i was looking to see if i could see the filename it was installing before it said complete, im not sure if this helps but it usually stopped on HoldemArticles.exe then it says its complete.

Please help using PT3 sucks because its so laggy when mting :(

I have a similar problem after downloading the update. It appeared to update/install, but now when I try and open HEM nothing happens. I'm on vista, UAC is off, Firewall off. Am I gonna have to do an uninstall and reinstall (which would be the 4th time in less than a year!!!)

netsrak
08-05-2009, 01:27 PM
Please reboot your computer, clear your browser cache or use a different browser and download and install the update again.

jcawley
08-05-2009, 01:49 PM
Ok ive tried that, still doesnt work.

I deleted the old full version, so i went to download the main version from holdemmanager.com to get a fresh install and now when i download that it says it is a corrupt file, wow everything is going wrong atm :S

LuvTTs
08-05-2009, 02:37 PM
Please reboot your computer, clear your browser cache or use a different browser and download and install the update again.

Used firefox instead of IE and it worked for me...tks

netsrak
08-05-2009, 03:35 PM
@jcawley: you should try the download again like LuvTTs says

jcawley
08-05-2009, 05:58 PM
k ive tried this, tried downloading on internet explorer, on mozilla, and even a friend to send me the files and it still does the same thing. whats going on ? :(

fozzy71
08-05-2009, 07:34 PM
See if it helps to download it from my personal server. - .......... link removed ............

If that doesnt help, please email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so you can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download and install the Teamviewer software using all the default settings.

jcawley
08-05-2009, 09:06 PM
hey fozzy, thanks alot man the link worked, not sure what happend or why the others wouldnt work but thanks alot for the help.