PDA

View Full Version : Archived Stars HH - session is split into many multiple files when archived

thegrief
08-05-2009, 12:41 PM
Hi there, after yesterday's Stars update and having installed HEM 1.09 23a my import and HUD now work for Stars. However, single sessions are being archived into my HH archive folder after every import as multiple files. This means I have like about 40 files created for one hour's session at a table. I have attached a screenshot for clarity. Is this expected behaviour or an issue?

netsrak
08-05-2009, 01:20 PM
Thanks for the info, i'll forward it but i don't think its a problem in the moment.

Rvg72
08-05-2009, 03:07 PM
Hi, is it possible that PokerStars is doing this? Try keeping the poker stars hand history folder open while you are playing and see if it is creating numerous files like this

Thanks,
Roy

netsrak
08-06-2009, 06:20 AM
Roy, please check this thread: http://holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15042

I don't think its Stars.

thegrief
08-06-2009, 02:14 PM
No, I don't believe it is Stars that is doing this, it seems HEM does it. It's obv. not a critical issue but I'd rather have one or two large files than 2 or 3 thousand small ones. It can be annoying if you want to use the HH elsewhere later.

thegrief
08-07-2009, 10:23 AM
OK, I have sourced the cause of the issue. it is indeed HEM that causes it. When the misc.option - Change Archive duration is set to something like 1 minute this causesm the multiple file archiving. If I leave it set to 15 the issue is resolved.

netsrak
08-07-2009, 11:12 AM
I'll forward it to Roy

Rvg72
08-07-2009, 04:18 PM
OK, I have sourced the cause of the issue. it is indeed HEM that causes it. When the misc.option - Change Archive duration is set to something like 1 minute this causesm the multiple file archiving. If I leave it set to 15 the issue is resolved.

Thanks for tracking this down - yes if you set it to 1 minute then any time a hand history file becomes more than 1 minute old it will archive. Most hands complete in under a minute but of course some time longer and that's why this happens

Thanks,
Roy

devourer
07-10-2013, 01:40 PM
Thanks for tracking this down - yes if you set it to 1 minute then any time a hand history file becomes more than 1 minute old it will archive. Most hands complete in under a minute but of course some time longer and that's why this happens

Thanks,
Roy

Gonna try that cause i have same issue. Thanks