PDA

View Full Version : Problems persists @5680

Barlin63
11-18-2011, 04:46 AM
Ok I went through my previous posts to see if the errors I sent in were fixed or not. I will complete this list as soon as I have tested the more complicated situations.

1. ITM graph when I change the options from Months to days HM2 crashes. Reproducible and error report sent via in application error reporter. Still not fixed in 5680

2. Cannot edit the buy in and rake of a Everest tournament. Still not fixed in 5680.
Come on guys this regional stuff is so basic.

3. Tournament Stats Buy-in incorrect See picture of 5 SnG 0,11+0,01. Actually all buy ins for all tournaments are not correct

4. Sorting in Tournaments tab is ridiculous

5. Currency issue is not solve. I know it can be hard to build your own parser but this one sucks. While entering the 0,74 it inserts zeroes and gives me 7040 (?)

6. In the tournaments report when you change a Tag the focus changes from one tournament to another and if you are too fast and want to change the next tournament the focus goes all over the place.

7. Basically the performance of the application is way too slow. Running on a Quad I7 2.8 Ghz, 6 GB RAM and two SSD HDDs in Raid 0.

8. Report by Poker site. 27 SNG 7,50 winning and the $EV says 9.144.493,08..... WOW.

9. Problems met Everest are still in the program. At firt the Hud appears and the first hand is loaded in the session tab and if HM2 is closed for what ever reason (most of the times a crash :-) and restarted the HUD is gone. Have to admit that the Holdem Indicator HUD is a very reliable (but very small) replacement. The HI hud knows where your seat is and keeps track of your seat even if the table is shorthanded (SnG). Have not seen that with HM2.

10. Second table on Everest is not found and not listed in the Open Table Detected list.

11. Table scanner button works for one time only.....

12. Tournaments tab without date and start time

DogNamedBluff
11-20-2011, 08:49 AM
1. ITM graph when I change the options from Months to days HM2 crashes. Reproducible and error report sent via in application error reporter. Still not fixed in 5680
Next time the issue occurs:

Close HM2

Then send the log file to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.

Where is my log file?

7: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\

Showing hidden files: How to show hidden files in Windows 7 (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial151.html)

XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager

Showing hidden files: Microsoft Corporation (http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/win_fcab_show_file_extensions.mspx?mfr=true)

2. Cannot edit the buy in and rake of a Everest tournament. Still not fixed in 5680.
Come on guys this regional stuff is so basic.
This is a known issue being worked on for a fix.

3. Tournament Stats Buy-in incorrect See picture of 5 SnG 0,11+0,01. Actually all buy ins for all tournaments are not correct
Is this for Everest also?

4. Sorting in Tournaments tab is ridiculous
Sorting issues are known and being worked on.

5. Currency issue is not solve. I know it can be hard to build your own parser but this one sucks. While entering the 0,74 it inserts zeroes and gives me 7040 (?)
Please send us a screen shot of this issue.

6. In the tournaments report when you change a Tag the focus changes from one tournament to another and if you are too fast and want to change the next tournament the focus goes all over the place.
I have written up the Filter for Tags issue.

7. Basically the performance of the application is way too slow. Running on a Quad I7 2.8 Ghz, 6 GB RAM and two SSD HDDs in Raid 0.
Again, please send a log file to hm2support@holdemmanager.com to help us investigate what could be causing performance issues.

8. Report by Poker site. 27 SNG 7,50 winning and the $EV says 9.144.493,08..... WOW.
Screen shot please.

9. Problems met Everest are still in the program. At firt the Hud appears and the first hand is loaded in the session tab and if HM2 is closed for what ever reason (most of the times a crash :-) and restarted the HUD is gone. Have to admit that the Holdem Indicator HUD is a very reliable (but very small) replacement. The HI hud knows where your seat is and keeps track of your seat even if the table is shorthanded (SnG). Have not seen that with HM2.

10. Second table on Everest is not found and not listed in the Open Table Detected list.
Please export your HUD's in HUD Options.

Then delete the prefs file in the config folder in

7: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\

Showing hidden files: How to show hidden files in Windows 7 (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial151.html)

XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager

Then re-import your HUD's

11. Table scanner button works for one time only.....
Please explain more. Can you not cancel out of it? What sites are you using it on?

12. Tournaments tab without date and start time
From your posted images, the date and start times are in the Reports. Please give some more information.

Thank you.

Barlin63
11-20-2011, 10:02 AM
1. Log files sent
2. Is not in the list of prio fixes!
3. Right and I know that for Everest you must enter it yourself but it is impossible to do so
4. Fair enough
5. Please find the following video. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/49961297/AutoScreenRecorder_02%20Nov.%2020%2014.43.avi
first I move the cursor in the editbox. Then a few Backspaces and out of the blue '0' pop up. I deleted them with the Del key and then I type literary 0,74
6. ok
7. Log file sent to Chris
8. Well I had put a screenshot in the thread but here again
also via dropbox http://dl.dropbox.com/u/49961297/ScreenHunter_08%20Nov.%2020%2014.51.jpg
9. Will do
10. Will look into that but it does sometimes not even see the table.
11. No table in the list (everest) so button does not work. HM2 misses to recognize tables.
12. Look better. Wow! Is this exemplary on how you test? Sorry for my cynicism but another hour gone without playing.
I see two tournaments with a date and another set without a date. Does not look too good.