PDA

View Full Version : Performance issues / CPU usage - Fixed

brawrr
11-17-2011, 07:02 PM
Hello,

I'm having performance issues on the newest HM2 releases. I did all the stuff including updating win7 and uninstall/install.NET. It did'nt sovle the problem.

HM2 ist running on startup, without playing a hand and without even opening PokerStars with 17-20% CPU usage, qutie much in my eyes. RAM use is on average 250mb. When i begin to play the CPU usage moves to 25% and 340mb RAM with 4 tables, sometimes laggs when switching between tables. Core 1,2 and 3 are running. Core 4 is idling

My spec is an i5 Laptop with 4 GB RAM.

All I can say is, that I did test the Beta and had a Beta key. In one of the latest beta's this problem occur, that suddenly on idling and on the tables the performance of the cpu increased dramatically.

Im 100% sure that this beta version had no performance issues on my Laptop: 5300 (maybe 5452 too but don't know anymore).

Would appreciate any problem solutions

Best regards

brawrr
11-18-2011, 02:24 PM
Hello,

Just for your interest, with the newest version 5680 there are no performance issues or CPU issues for me anymore. I also did turn auto refresh on, CPU usage is somewhere between 1 to 3%, sometimes for a second on 11% but nothing noticable.

Good job.

udbrky
11-21-2011, 12:35 AM
Thank you for the update, I will let Roy know.