PDA

View Full Version : HUD doesn't detect any tables

fredrik
08-05-2009, 05:13 AM
I upgraded to 1.09 beta 23a today. The upgrade failed the first time (some files couldn't be updated). I found a hmhud.exe in task manager's process list, so I killed it and tried again. As far as I could tell, it worked fine the second time. I also bought an omaha license, and changed the license key to the new one.

I decided to play another session. NLHE 6-max on Full Tilt. I started the import, and started the HUD. (I always have to start hmhud.exe manually. That problem didn't start with this upgrade. It started a few upgrades ago). The hands are importing fine. I know because I can see how I'm doing for the session on the reports tab. The problem is that no tables show up in the table manager window (and of course that as a consequence I don't get any stats on the tables I'm playing). Another weird thing is that when I minimize the table manager window, it doesn't show up on the task bar. It appears to be gone, but it's listed in task manager).

This was working fine with one of the other recent betas. Not sure which one it was, but it was recent enough to handle the new version of the Full Tilt client. I'm using Windows XP.

I just tried using the table finder. I had one 6-max table open, and it found it. It gets the window title right, and the next line just says

Owner:

Then it asked me if I want to add "" to the list for Full Tilt tables. I chose "no" for now. I need to get some sleep. I'll be back in 9 hours or so. By the way, the version number in the table manager window is 1.09.20.

netsrak
08-05-2009, 06:55 AM
The versions are ok,
please reboot your computer, clear your FTP handhistory folder and try again.

fredrik
08-05-2009, 05:13 PM
Tried it. No change.

fozzy71
08-05-2009, 07:36 PM

Then it asked me if I want to add "" to the list for Full Tilt tables. I chose "no" for now.......

Try choosing Yes?

fredrik
08-05-2009, 07:57 PM
Try choosing Yes?
OK, I have tried it now. It gave me stats on the table I was playing. I tried opening another one, and I got stats there too (after playing a hand or two). The only weird thing is that my web browser (Firefox) shows up as a 9-max table in the table manager, but I guess that's not really a problem.

fozzy71
08-05-2009, 08:17 PM
The TM should not be recognizing a browser window. Can you try rebooting and if it is still happening after that, please post a screen shot and I will have the HUD developer take a look at it.

fredrik
08-05-2009, 10:01 PM
I rebooted again, and sat down at one table without Firefox running. Only the 6-max table showed up in the list. I shut down hmhud.exe and started it again. Firefox still didn't show up. Then I directed the browser to this thread, which is the web page I had open last time. It showed up in the list almost immediately. Maybe it's the word "holdem" in the title.

fozzy71
08-05-2009, 10:23 PM
I will forward it to the hud developer for a reply.