PDA

View Full Version : Quick HUD copy question

MellowYellow
11-17-2011, 05:26 PM
Hi, I've got a really detailed HUD but it's not saved under the name default, so when I look at players in the replayer it shows the default tab.

What is the easiest way to get all these stats either in the default tab so it will show on the replayer, or to make the replayer show my other stats in the replayer view? I tried doing the "create new" button and naming it default but it just said I already have a default and wont let me save over it.

a.k.a.Also
11-18-2011, 12:40 AM
Replayer is set as a site in the Use for option.
Here it is in HM2

Lilextra
11-18-2011, 05:29 AM
Hi, I've got a really detailed HUD but it's not saved under the name default, so when I look at players in the replayer it shows the default tab.

What is the easiest way to get all these stats either in the default tab so it will show on the replayer, or to make the replayer show my other stats in the replayer view? I tried doing the "create new" button and naming it default but it just said I already have a default and wont let me save over it.

like a.k.a.Also said, that's the easiest way. Creating a new copy trader (http://www.forexvergleich.org/fx-trading-info/copytrader-openbook/) and naming it default wont work that well.