PDA

View Full Version : import errors

DimaWaho
08-05-2009, 02:45 AM
Hi

I've been using the microstakes HEM for a few months now without issues. Then today when i logged into pokerstarts, clicked on Start Auto Import in HEM, and started playing, everytime new hands came it, it kept saying there were import errors every time it tried to import the hands. As a result the hands were not imported and my HUD did not appear at my tables as usual.

No idea what happened. One thing I can think of is that I tried playing at party poker last night. I didnt really set up HEM with party poker or anything just played a few hands to see what it was like and left. Then today when I started playing on pokerstars the import errors started. Not sure if the two are related but can't think of anything else that has changed.

Please help

cheers,
Dima

joegeis
08-05-2009, 02:56 AM
I just downloaded the trial today and set everything up per the guide on this site for Poker Stars. I double checked everything and even created a new database just to be sure. I am unable to import any hands because I always get an error as well. I believe I downloaded an update from PokerStars today... maybe they changed their HH format?

I'm downloading the beta as I type and will post an update when I try that...

DimaWaho
08-05-2009, 03:22 AM
I just downloaded the trial today and set everything up per the guide on this site for Poker Stars. I double checked everything and even created a new database just to be sure. I am unable to import any hands because I always get an error as well. I believe I downloaded an update from PokerStars today... maybe they changed their HH format?

I'm downloading the beta as I type and will post an update when I try that...

I think you may be right about them changing their HH format.. pretty sure I downloaded a poker stars update today as well now that you mention it.

I tried downloading the latest version of HEM (small stakes 1.08.04) and that didn't fix the issue. I tried creating a new DB and that didn't seem to help either. It looks like it's picking up the hand histories from the correct folder but isn't able to import into the DB. Every time I play a hand the "import errors" amount increases by one.

netsrak
08-05-2009, 03:46 AM
Update to Beta 23a, make sure you choose the right installation path from the original installation.

After installing the update check the standard vista things:

Under Vista make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm....aspx?faqid=73
and/or holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory.
Right click the holdemmanager.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu.

DimaWaho
08-05-2009, 03:47 AM
Update to Beta 23a, make sure you choose the right installation path from the original installation.

After installing the update check the standard vista things:

Under Vista make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm....aspx?faqid=73
and/or holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory.
Right click the holdemmanager.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu.

Thanks alot, works fine now

joegeis
08-05-2009, 04:09 AM
same here. Most current beta is working fine.

Thanks!