PDA

View Full Version : Replayer on Acer Aspire One

Cusem
08-25-2008, 06:09 PM
I want to use my Acer Aspire One to review sessions.

Problem is that this netbook has a 1024x600 screen and apparently the HM Replayers height is greater.
This results in a replayer without the checkboxes.
The cards and navigational buttons are visible and work fine though.

Thing is that I want to replay not showing villains holecards.
I tried sending a controlclick with AutoIT, but this doesn't work. Apparently the checkboxes are not loaded at all, because I also tried WinMove("Holdem Manager Replayer", "", 100, -500) but the bottom part just isn't rendered.

How can I replay without showing villains holecards?

Rvg72
08-27-2008, 01:56 AM
I want to use my Acer Aspire One to review sessions.

Problem is that this netbook has a 1024x600 screen and apparently the HM Replayers height is greater.
This results in a replayer without the checkboxes.
The cards and navigational buttons are visible and work fine though.

Thing is that I want to replay not showing villains holecards.
I tried sending a controlclick with AutoIT, but this doesn't work. Apparently the checkboxes are not loaded at all, because I also tried WinMove("Holdem Manager Replayer", "", 100, -500) but the bottom part just isn't rendered.

How can I replay without showing villains holecards?

I'll be adding these settings to the holdemmanager.config in the next update (likely 1.06.03) so you can edit them there and it will remember them

Roy

Cusem
11-01-2008, 06:00 AM
Another issue in the resolution category;

How are the windows rendered in Holdemmanager?
I use the Acer A150 to review stuff while in bed. The resolution is 1024x600, but if i want to adjust settings (like Hud Player Preferences), the OK/APPLY/CANCEL buttons are not visible due to the 1024x600 res.
This shouldn't be a problem and I tried writing an AutoIT3 script to move the player preferences window with WinMove("Windowname", "Windowtext", Default, -300), which should bring up the window so the OK/APPLY/CANCEL buttons would be visible, but the strange thing is, it actually does move the window, but the bottom part of the window is like "cut off".
Like HM stops rendering the window when it's out of screen resolution.
Could this maybe be fixed, so the window gets rendered disregarding the max. screenres.?

morny
11-01-2008, 11:33 AM
Escalated to Roy hell respond here asap

Rvg72
11-01-2008, 04:42 PM
Not sure why it would do that since we just let windows draw the forms! What I'll do is make those forms work better in x600 resolution since many new mini laptops use that

Roy

Mike chops
11-01-2008, 09:54 PM
Open config\holdemmanager.config with wordpad. Search for "ReplayerSettings". There's a line with the spped and 4 true/false flags that should be the default checkbox settings.