PDA

View Full Version : PokerStars import problems after update

danos95
08-05-2009, 01:57 AM
i have the latest version of HE; after downloading the newest update for pokerstars HEM wont import any hands. The folders are both matched correctly (i.e my pokerstars hand history folder and my auto-import configured folder) but my HUD won't work... When i go to table manager it has the table im sitting on but says 0/6 players; when i go to table finder it says that HEM cannot find any of the attatched hands. This is getting beyond ridiulous; the advances in analysis that HEM brings in comparison to PT is definitley not worth the ludicrous frequency of bugs it seems to have

I play on stars, i play PLO10 and have the small stakes Omaha version of HEM.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

netsrak
08-05-2009, 03:34 AM
Update to Beta 23a, make sure you choose the right installation path from the original installation.

After installing the update check the standard vista things:

Under Vista make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm....aspx?faqid=73
and/or holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory.
Right click the holdemmanager.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu.