PDA

View Full Version : Trail version expired after 2 days

TiltedKings
08-04-2009, 11:07 PM
Hi,

I downloaded Holdem Manager 2 days ago. Yesterday on the initial screen it said I had 14 of 15 days remaining. Tonight, it says 0 of 15 and the "Try" button is grayed out. I was checking the calendar on my computer to see what days a tournament fell on. In the process, I changed the date on my computer to September 4th.

Could this have caused my trail version to think my 15 days has expired? I've already changed the date back and also tried to uninstall and reinstall. But it still says 0 of 15 days available and I can't click on the Try button. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

fozzy71
08-05-2009, 12:31 AM
Yes, changing the system date can cause problems with the HM trial. Unfortunately there is no way to extend the trial. There is a 7 day full refund available, if you purchase it, so it is an extra week of trial time.

TiltedKings
08-05-2009, 08:46 AM
Thank you for the response. I kind of figured that is what it was. I did the same thing another time and it made several websites say their security certificate was expired. Thanks again for the confirmation.