PDA

View Full Version : HUD Pop-Up Broken On UB ...

GeorgeJetson
08-04-2009, 10:42 PM
I cannot access my HUD popups on UB. I have enabled "click for popup" under table preferences and I have also disabled my UAC.

My HUD seems to be updating fine, I just cannot click or scroll over and have anything pop-up.

Also, throughout my session my HUD stats will randomly go down on seemingly random tables and then pop up after about 10 seconds.

Please help, ty.

George

fozzy71
08-05-2009, 01:05 AM
I cannot access my HUD popups on UB. I have enabled "click for popup" under table preferences and I have also disabled my UAC.

My HUD seems to be updating fine, I just cannot click or scroll over and have anything pop-up.

You want that option turned off, not on.

Also, throughout my session my HUD stats will randomly go down on seemingly random tables and then pop up after about 10 seconds.

Please help, ty.

George

Update to 1.09 beta 23a and try updating your video card drivers. If that doesnt help, answer these questions.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

GeorgeJetson
08-05-2009, 11:13 AM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?

2) a. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?

I only play on UB.

3) Often times, it is one setting or one box that has not been selected that causes the problem. Please see our detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with select poker sites to make sure that your HUD is set up properly for your selected poker site.

My HUD is set up properly and I have never had a problem until I downloaded the recent fix for UB's 27 tables.

4) Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the correct folder.

My hands are being updated on the HUD, it just will not allow me to click the access my popups and will disappear at random times.

5) So by now you should have confirmed in answering each question that you have setup the folders correctly and the hands are appearing in the correct folder.

They're importing fine.

6) Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work?

Yes

7) If you open the hand history files, are they written in English? Note that they should be.

Yes.

8) Make sure UAC is disabled and unselect it and restart if it is.

It is disabled and I have restarted my computer.

9) Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

Attached

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________
Now that you have the answers, please copy the following questions into the forum reply screen in the forums and add your answers from above under each questions. Skipping a question will only delay us in solving the problem:

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

GeorgeJetson
08-05-2009, 11:16 AM
May have not correctly attached file ... if I did not I am doing it again.

fozzy71
08-05-2009, 11:55 AM
You want that option turned off, not on.

Did you try this? Did it help at all?

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?

Please try updating to Beta 23a - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

GeorgeJetson
08-05-2009, 12:19 PM
I updated to 23a and it didn't seem to fix the problem ... ticked off "click for popup" and it did nothing.

For some reason all my nots have three yellow dashes on them now that weren't there before. If I try to click a note over and over HUD just crashes and I have to restart it.

I don't know if this is important but a couple of updates ago HUD stopped auto launching when I auto-imported and would not start unless I went into my program files and manually clicked it.

George

fozzy71
08-05-2009, 12:31 PM
I will escalate this to the HUD developer for assistance.

GeorgeJetson
08-05-2009, 07:51 PM
Also, if I click on the stats over and over (Like 10 times) then HUD will just crash.

GeorgeJetson
08-06-2009, 12:41 PM
I just went back to 1.08.04 for now ... no point in updating to a HUD where I can't use popup's on any tables.

GeorgeJetson
08-07-2009, 11:08 AM
It has been almost 48 hours ... are there any updates? Can someone help me out? Who else is having this problem on UB/AP?

netsrak
08-07-2009, 11:25 AM
We can arrange a Teamviewer session to have a look at your system:
Please schedule a remote support session with our support manager. Email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so he can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.teamviewer.com) session.