PDA

View Full Version : Serial number doesnt work

AndersN
08-25-2008, 02:56 PM
Hello. I really need to get in contact whit someone connected with the holdem manager program. I bought the program the 26 of april this year. My Holdem Manager reference number is:24XPGTSJSVLV. Reasently my laptop died on me so i bought a imac instead. Im planning to running holdem manager via microsft windows XP - Parallels Desktop. I have installed the program without any problems but when im gonna write in my serial number it doesn't work. Its going well for the first 9 letters and numbers but when im gonna type in number ten, witch is a B by the way it dont work at all. I can type in other letters but they arent right obv. I dont know if this is becouse you have changed the registration process or something. My serial number is 20 letters and numbers but the registration form on the program is on 23. So could someone how is in charge here contact me as fast as possible. My name is Anders Nystrom and my Holdem Manager reference number is: 24XPGTSJSVLV so you should have my mail there. Or add me on msn anders1721@hotmail.com.

edit. sorry for my bad english.

AndersN
08-25-2008, 03:01 PM
And by the way. I have searched the whole site and havent found any contact information to the developers&owners. Maybe its there and Im just blind but if it inst its really stupid.

fabio
08-25-2008, 03:51 PM
Hi AndersN,

please contact sales@holdemmanager.net

It seems you were using a very old version because we changed the registration progress a long time ago. You should have received a new key though. Just shoot us an email and we resend you the code.

morny
08-25-2008, 04:00 PM
Anders i recieved your email and already forwarded it to Roy so he should be in contact with you shortly

AndersN
08-25-2008, 04:16 PM
I have sent a mail to the sales adress with my name, my Holdem Manager reference number and my old serial number.

AndersN
08-25-2008, 04:23 PM
Morny
Holdem Manager Support

Please view the FAQ below before posting questions.
http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmmain.aspx

Also if you provide us with as much detail as possible about your problem we can find the solution faster. If we get very little information we have to reply to find out more information before we can suggest a solution so when posting include as much releveant details such as exact error message, version of HM your using, what steps youve already tried in the FAQ, what site you play on, what OS you use etc

New? - Start Here with the newbie guide to settings, Importing and the HUD http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=2
Import Problems - Check here for site specific setup instructions http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewtopic.aspx?topicid=43

Is this directed at me? I tried to give out as much information as possible without writing my serialnumber. And english is not my first language so its a bit hard to express oneself sometimes. What other information should I have included?

morny
08-25-2008, 04:30 PM
No lol, this is my Signature, its in every post i make:p

AndersN
08-25-2008, 04:33 PM
haha. that explains things. sorry if I accused you of something.