PDA

View Full Version : Why would HEM suddenly stop importing from Stars????

saultnutz
08-04-2009, 04:34 PM
it was working fine earlier today, and i have never had any problems since fabio set me up, but it has suddenly stopped importing hands and i have not changed a thing on my pc or in hem or stars.

stars is writing to the folder but hem says one file imported but no hands and it says auto import error

splitpot
08-04-2009, 04:51 PM
ive got similar problem to you m8, have u updated to beta 23a? I have and still have the problem!

maome666
08-04-2009, 04:55 PM
same here, waiting for updates :)

MaxRaises
08-04-2009, 04:56 PM
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Emoney77
08-04-2009, 05:18 PM
so they say i need the new version so i clicked link and downloaded it now it wont let me register. It says no more activations allowed when this is the first machine i activated it on

saultnutz
08-04-2009, 07:23 PM
is it just me or does this software really s*ck? i mean, the tech support is great, but ive had more problems in a 5 day trial than 2 years w/ pokertracker. look at these forums! jeez.

salty
08-04-2009, 07:27 PM
is it just me or does this software really s*ck? i mean, the tech support is great, but ive had more problems in a 5 day trial than 2 years w/ pokertracker. look at these forums! jeez.

it is just you. compared to PT, this software is amazing.

Update to the latest beta version and your problem will be solved.

netsrak
08-05-2009, 03:13 AM
Update to Beta 23a, make sure you choose the right installation path from the original installation.

After installing the update check the standard vista things:

Under Vista make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73
and/or holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory.
Right click the holdemmanager.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu.

gunner109
08-05-2009, 07:35 AM

My 2 cents, Long time PT user from day one as far back as playerview as a hud. Up until 3 weeks ago was still with PT2 i tryed pt3 a few times and drove me crazy. Love what HM has. ITs been easy fo me to change over because long time with this kind of software plus got use to when a site updates it takes time for them to make the changes. Support is a lot quicker.:D

gareth336
08-05-2009, 08:46 AM
I had the same problem. I have now updated to the beta 23a version.

I tried to import the hands and HM said on the import page it has imported the hands and has shifted the HH files to the archive folder, but the hands are nowhere to be seen when I look in my report for them.

netsrak
08-05-2009, 08:59 AM
You have to reimport the handhistory files again. Copy them from your HM archive folder to a different folder and import them via import file or import folder

LoosePassive
08-05-2009, 10:35 AM
guys, I have the latest version now.

but still cannot use the HUD. Also it cannot import my latest hands even after I restart my computer.

what should i do?