PDA

View Full Version : replayer and import bug

panther2089
11-17-2011, 04:26 AM
I imported my database from hm1 and I got in HM2 the true players from Stars (where I play) but half of them has a duplicate PP nickname with fewer hands. I tried to purge the hands from the duplicates PP players. Now they all have 0 hands but they are not complete deleted. The big problem now is that whenever I try to check a hand from the true PS player the replayer doesn't work. It opens and says loading and freezes.
I tried to selesct a PP player with 0 hands but it crashed. I also sent u the crash report when it happend!

Cheers!

fozzy71
11-18-2011, 12:22 PM
I imported my database from hm1 and I got in HM2 the true players from Stars (where I play) but half of them has a duplicate PP nickname with fewer hands. I tried to purge the hands from the duplicates PP players. Now they all have 0 hands but they are not complete deleted. The big problem now is that whenever I try to check a hand from the true PS player the replayer doesn't work. It opens and says loading and freezes.
I tried to selesct a PP player with 0 hands but it crashed. I also sent u the crash report when it happend!

Cheers!

Sorry for the delay in reply. Our email volume swelled significantly after the release of HM2 so we are behind our average response time currently.

Please update to the latest beta version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_2_Beta.exe

Our latest build has some fixes for the direct import from HM1 to HM2 so please create a new database and use the Import tab in the Database Ribbon.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1431/How+is+a+new+database+created+in+Holdem+Manager+2% 3F

*If the new database has the same problems please create another new database and manually import the original hands from the archive folder(s).

*Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/81/Options+%7B47%7D+Hand+Importing+%7B47%7D+Manual+Ha nd+Importing

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

*If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and export/import any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB.

*Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/5/Database+Manager+%28Ribbon%29

If you continue to have problems, please zip and email the problem hand histories. All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

panther2089
11-21-2011, 03:20 AM
The new databse worked but now I have problems importing/exporting my player notes. Please can u tell me what options should I choose to transfer only the player notes from my first database to the new one.

Thanks!

fozzy71
11-21-2011, 12:32 PM
The new databse worked but now I have problems importing/exporting my player notes. Please can u tell me what options should I choose to transfer only the player notes from my first database to the new one.

Thanks!

Database Ribbon > Import > From: [x] HM1 > Database > No Hands > [x] Player Notes

See attached.

panther2089
11-21-2011, 12:35 PM
Not from HM1, but my player notes from my first database in HM2...

fozzy71
11-21-2011, 12:51 PM
Not from HM1, but my player notes from my first database in HM2...

This is not possible yet, but it has been wrote up for a future update.