PDA

View Full Version : OnGame - tables keep popping up

Taxi
07-13-2008, 12:43 PM
Hi
I'm playing at OnGame - PokerRoom.com to be specific.
I've got the option "Pop Up Tables on Action" (on the OnGame client) disabled, because the tables will pop up over one another as soon as its your turn to act, and not after you've made your decision on the current table, leading to numerous mis-clicks if your tables are stacked.
When I turn the HUD on, the tables start popping up on top of each other again, even though the function is still disabled on the client. When I turn it off again, they stop popping up.

Hope you can replicate this and help.

Many thanks

Taxi.

morny
07-13-2008, 03:22 PM
Go to Hud Options > Table Preferences and tick the box “Force Ontop”, does this make a difference?

Taxi
07-13-2008, 05:13 PM
No it still does the same.

I've just realised it only does this if one of the tables is active already (with the dark blue bar along the top)
If none of the tables are active (like now when I'm using Firefox to type this) then it doesn't happen (they don't pop up ontop of Firefox nor do they pop up on top of each other.)

Plz help its driving me crazy :(

Edit: it does all the same weird things whether that box is ticked or not.

Mike chops
07-13-2008, 05:55 PM
I'm sorry it is a known issue for ongame. Unfortunately the force ontop is the only fix we have right now. I believe it didnt work on one of the 1.6 builds but I think it does work in the latest.

Taxi
07-16-2008, 03:39 PM
ok I've got version 1.06.0g now.
Force Ontop stops it doing that, but then I just get a mass of HUD stats in the centre of my screen, cus I prefer to stack - its very messy.
At least I can tile now anyways.

Cheers

Taxi